PDA

View Full Version : Worth it coming back?

Jainsea
Nov 4, 2010, 01:15 PM
Hey all :) I use to play the PC/PS2 version and to keep it short and
sweet is the XBOX PSU worth starting on ? I haven't played since the PS2/PC servers
went down so honestly... are the servers good here? Are there a decent amount of people
on now, new stuff ?
I read a little about something about downloading the PSU from market place and the Aoi was a free downlad? *confused* Any insight would be helpful.
Thank you in advanced!
I do miss this game, I just don't want to get back on if the servers
are in the same condition like the PS2/PC one :(

Justyn_Darkcrest
Nov 4, 2010, 01:36 PM
I just started up on the 360 servs myself after not playing since the PS2/PC went down.
There are definatly alot more people (lowest I've seen so far is 2 1/2 stars) and for the most part they're pretty cool.

As for downloading the game from the marketplace: It's pretty straight forward, it'll ask you for a credit card for the purchase (can't use microsoft points) then you'll have to go back into the game and buy your gardians licence (also on the marketplace) then download aoti, and yes it's free :)

Jainsea
Nov 4, 2010, 01:47 PM
ahh ok that helps out a lot :) thank you! I got to get my Live account going again but
hopefully I will be back on some time soon lol
I hope my debit card works it has the visa card logo on it ^^;;

Justyn_Darkcrest
Nov 4, 2010, 01:53 PM
Yeah that's what I used so you should be fine. Just a warning: It does take some time to download both games (I think it was about 20mins for me not 100% sure). Feel I should warn you that WB does seem to be the biggest hotspot in this game as well but so far ppl seem more willing to run other things if you ask.

Zorafim
Nov 4, 2010, 02:34 PM
It should also be mentioned that the PSP game that recently came out is pretty much an upgrade in every regard, except for visuals and online chat (maybe online connection too). The gameplay is just much more fun, in my experience. I suggest looking in to that if you haven't already.

MillyB
Nov 4, 2010, 03:05 PM
It should also be mentioned that the PSP game that recently came out is pretty much an upgrade in every regard, except for visuals and online chat (maybe online connection too). The gameplay is just much more fun, in my experience. I suggest looking in to that if you haven't already.

No. Take your propaganda and go away.
On Topic: Yes, the xbox is worth playing on.

Jainsea
Nov 4, 2010, 04:17 PM
Oh thank you Justyn you been a big help :) and thank you as well Zorafim for the information about the PSP one but I think im going stick to PSU ^^; and
lol MillyB. Yep as soon as I can muster up some mestea I'll be back on^^!
White Beast why am I not surprised lol ?
thx for the info al :)

Danny_Dark
Nov 7, 2010, 03:34 PM
Long Time No See, Jainsea.

xmoonprismpowerx
Nov 7, 2010, 06:15 PM
Well, there's not as many people on as there used to be. If you go to White Beast constantly you're going to meet a bunch of idiots who judge people based on palettes (like it actually matters). But once you find a few good friends who play on a daily basis, it'll be easy to level, do all the missions (not just WB, Seed Express, etc.). And honestly, I restarted (from nothing) in July. I have a 140, 85, and 60 something already. Getting the PAs up isn't hard (especially since Absolute Zero is coming soon).

So yes, it's worth it. But at the same time... you could always wait for pso2 if you wanted. ^^;

Jainsea
Nov 19, 2010, 11:17 AM

hehe funny enough my friend started playing this game and he wanted me to try it too. So I did and wow its really good! Been playing it non stop lol :) Being able to take it with me too is a plus hehe

ReprovedReaper
Nov 19, 2010, 11:28 AM
I play PSU on the xbox but are going to get my self a PSP so I can play the PSP games to, but I still think that PSU is worth it.

Tita
Nov 22, 2010, 10:12 PM
:O
Jainsea!!! Hi, it's me, Clobbersaurus from like, a million years ago!

I recently joined the xbox community but haven't been playing a whole lot due to work and not really knowing a lot of the people on there (and omgsomuchWhiteBeast, lol).

I'd love to find more ps2/pc buddies who remember the common courtesy of hitting the crystals at every block (seriously people, what's up with not hitting the crystals on xbox? lol).

Hit me up via PM if you join. (And even if you don't!) ^__^
Beasties!

Snitch
Nov 23, 2010, 02:05 AM
w00t it feels good to be back ( again , again , again ) .

Ye I noticed about the crystals too.. It wasn't like this before, on PC/PS2 or Xbox :O

Psu5675
Nov 23, 2010, 07:06 AM
Hey all :) I use to play the PC/PS2 version and to keep it short and
sweet is the XBOX PSU worth starting on ? I haven't played since the PS2/PC servers
went down so honestly... are the servers good here? Are there a decent amount of people
on now, new stuff ?
I read a little about something about downloading the PSU from market place and the Aoi was a free downlad? *confused* Any insight would be helpful.
Thank you in advanced!
I do miss this game, I just don't want to get back on if the servers
are in the same condition like the PS2/PC one :(

not till Dece TILL
ABSOLUTE ZERO

Snitch
Nov 23, 2010, 02:25 PM
What is this Absolute Zero I keep hearing about ?

Poignantswine
Nov 23, 2010, 05:03 PM
I'm jumping on the bandwagon too, sometime in the next few months. So, seeya online eventually.

Jainsea
Nov 24, 2010, 12:58 PM
Clobbie!!! :D omg I remember you from a million years ago :p hope yo been doing well!
yea I hear you on the job thing @_@. I started playing phantasy star portable 2 :x
I reaaaaaaly like it LOTS! I was going go XBOX but I just hated to start over :( and to pay for it again lol. good to hear form u!

Tita
Nov 30, 2010, 07:51 PM
yay!
yeah, i get how the whole starting over thing can be a drag, but i've been pretty impressed with how quickly one can level these days. Leveling is easy, but i feel more like i'm starting over with the community.

I really would love to start playing PSP2, but no PSP at the moment (but soon i hope!) I'll contact you when i start since i don't think i know a lot of people who are playing it. I like everything i've heard about it so far so i'm excited!

RedMussel
Nov 30, 2010, 09:41 PM
Hopefully by the New Year i will be returning to PSU, I wounder if my characters will still be saved?