PDA

View Full Version : Fan Art PSZ Poster

Yueri
Nov 4, 2010, 05:31 PM
An older piece of art I did at the begining of the year or, well I really do not remember... could have been this summer as well... feels like a very long time ago.
Have not had the motivation to finish it, but somehow I managed to do so today, much by the inspiration of this board...

So what do you think of my what-if-it-was-a-poster attempt?

[spoiler-box]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/SIU_FS/pszposter.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Pirrip
Nov 4, 2010, 05:48 PM
The composition is pretty good, and it's nice to see what you do with the white ink.

Yueri
Nov 4, 2010, 05:58 PM
it's nice to see what you do with the white ink.

Should not have put any on the flowers though... :(

Mimo
Nov 4, 2010, 07:09 PM
The flowers look like they have dew on them, but a tad bit too much. Overall the picture is really great!

Sayara
Nov 4, 2010, 10:36 PM
That excessive dew could probably be fixed with some blend of color between the two areas. (Like make the red progress to white).

Pretty good looking my only after thought was having the male hunter's arms off screen.. maybe it would of made more complex shapes if they were still visibile. This is by no means a bad thing, just an afterthought.

Yueri
Nov 5, 2010, 11:00 AM
Pretty good looking my only after thought was having the male hunter's arms off screen.. maybe it would of made more complex shapes if they were still visibile. This is by no means a bad thing, just an afterthought.

Yes... I had limited space available in that corner. The HUmar did not look like he does in the begining either...
A seen (or not... kind of hard to see much) here:
[spoiler-box]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/308/f/3/mixed_by_yami_yueri-d3263r8.jpg[/spoiler-box]
I just went with something a bit easier. But I agree... It would have been better not to cut them of.

Sayara
Nov 5, 2010, 11:58 AM
I think your modification turned out better than what your sketch had, the spacing worked out better in that case.