PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Foreign Transaction Charges?

unicorn
Nov 4, 2010, 09:34 PM
I noticed I'm being charged multiple times a day. Sometimes 2 - 4 times, and its really starting to add up.

XbikXBd
Nov 4, 2010, 10:24 PM
I noticed I'm being charged multiple times a day. Sometimes 2 - 4 times, and its really starting to add up.

Yes this happened to me the other day but even funnier is that i am free corse atm so wtf

Tyreek
Nov 4, 2010, 10:27 PM
This seems to explain problems I had long ago. I was supposed to be on free course as well since I had my card canceled, yet I was on premium course when I got on. They apparently were charging me for premium when I played. I had re help get my card canceled. I haven't played the JP servers since that incident.

XbikXBd
Nov 4, 2010, 10:32 PM
This seems to explain problems I had long ago. I was supposed to be on free course as well since I had my card canceled, yet I was on premium course when I got on. They apparently were charging me for premium when I played. I had re help get my card canceled. I haven't played the JP servers since that incident.

Yah i have not payed since june but till oct. 20ish just turned to free so i think its broken

unicorn
Nov 5, 2010, 08:54 PM
does anyone know if JP accepts debit cards?

Omi
Nov 5, 2010, 09:18 PM
does anyone know if JP accepts debit cards?

They indeed do, I use one.

unicorn
Nov 5, 2010, 10:07 PM
Thank you guys for all the replies! :D I appreciate it.

I'll just switch to my debit card since I dont want to end up paying interest XD

xBULLYDOGG
Nov 6, 2010, 01:48 AM
Hmm, they better not still be charging me.

Crysteon
Nov 6, 2010, 02:00 AM
They'd better not charge me the following two months...otherwise I'm gonna kill someone, >_>

Darki
Nov 6, 2010, 04:18 AM
Something weird happened to me too, last month that I resumed playing after like 4 months of inactivity...

I had premium. I didn't pay in the whole 4 months, actually, the credit card I had been using for the billing 4 months ago was an online card number that my bank provides specially for internet transactions, and it gets disabled if you leave it empty for a month, so there's no way they could charge me for any month after the last one I paid by myself.

I'm up to know what will happen when this month ends, if I'll get another "free" premium month or if I'll be cancelled as it should do. o.O

Resanoca
Nov 6, 2010, 09:32 AM
They'd better not charge me the following two months...otherwise I'm gonna kill someone, >_>Oh! Pick me! ME! ME! ME! Also, I used a pre-paid card and after the card had ran out I got like 2 free months if I recall right.(Though that was when my PC had gone break. ; ;)