PDA

View Full Version : A is for apple as Sucky is for windows :D (Desktops pictures)

Meyfei
Nov 5, 2010, 10:22 AM
>:|
no spoiler box today :D
http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu82/Meyfei/Desktop1.png

Random info;
i never even touch fiesta unless im massively bored, and DFO wont work.

Uncle_bob
Nov 5, 2010, 11:47 AM
I'm having trouble understand this.

Meyfei
Nov 5, 2010, 01:02 PM
topic title;
A is for Apple - apple makes macs i believe
Sucky is for Windows, as windows made vista :D...

Random thread to see what kind of epic desktops people have

Nitro Vordex
Nov 5, 2010, 01:06 PM
Probably shouldn't use Vista.

Windows 7 is perfect.

Meyfei
Nov 5, 2010, 01:23 PM
Yeah thats what i'm using now, its much better than vista and is somewhat easier to use than windows XP... somewhat.
I wouldn't mind being able to get a windows XP theme with customizable colors and making them transparent, is that possible for windows 7?

Blitzkommando
Nov 5, 2010, 05:34 PM
Wait. Since when did a product of Microsoft buy out Microsoft? Moreover, how is that even possible?

Meyfei
Nov 5, 2010, 05:43 PM
;D since microsoft got screwed over by a new manager, and anything is possible with that manager... i honestly dunno

Vista sucked, so did MS afterwards. :x

Vanzazikon
Nov 5, 2010, 06:03 PM
u suck

Blitzkommando
Nov 5, 2010, 06:18 PM
Manager? Microsoft has had Steve Ballmer as Chief Executive Officer (highest management position) since 2000. For all intents and purposes, their management has remained for the most part unchanged since Bill Gates stepped down prior to the release of Windows XP.

Windows Vista was fine for the most part. What caused the majority of the issues with it was poor driver creation by third parties, primarily nVidia and ATI. Considering Microsoft just reported over 250 million legal licenses of Windows 7 have been sold, and their highest recorded quarter profit ever, I'd say your definition of suck tends not to jive with most consumers and businesses it seems.

Meyfei
Nov 5, 2010, 08:21 PM
yeah i've been pointing fingers at the wrong people...
... Dell Sucks!

TalHex
Nov 5, 2010, 10:08 PM
Indeed Dell does.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r168/talonshadowfox/Picture3.png

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 5, 2010, 10:15 PM
Apples, tomates?

What's next, red peppers? Persimmons?