PDA

View Full Version : Mags and Materials - The Big Feed

Chaos Rappy
Nov 6, 2010, 11:41 AM
So, have you ever wondered what would happen if you fed a mag your spare materials, wondering if it would be a good idea or not? Well, I have, and I put it to the test, and to my astonishment, they act very strangely when fed them. Certain materials are treated as very high-ranking food for the mags, but only for ONE stat, not affecting any other but the one it raised! In this test, I took your average basic Mag, and fed it one of each material, and here were my results:

HP Material = +.9 Power (Yes, Power, not Guard.)
PP Material = +.9 Mind
Power Material = +.9 Power
Guard Material = +.9 Guard
Hit Material = +.9 Hit
Evade Material = +.9 Hit (I wondered why it was Hit and not Guard, but eh...)
Mind Material = +.9 Mind
Reset Material = -.2 to ALL FOUR STATS

Yes, as odd as the first 7 results were, the one that was the most intriguing to me was the last: the Reset Material. This item, when fed to a mag, will only ever LOWER all of your mag's points in every stat, it doesn't raise any, not even its Synch. Every other material, though, is treated as if it were a 7* item of whatever would correspond to its stats (7* Armor for Guard, 7* Melee weapon for Power, 7* Gun for Hit, and 7* Magic weapon for Mind), the only difference being they do not lower any stats whatsoever.

Hopefully this information will be of use to some people, most especially those who wanted to know what would happen if they fed their mags materials instead of items. ;P

Daak
Nov 6, 2010, 01:57 PM
hey thnx man u dont know how much tht help me cause i got my full matirial lv. right but i havent raised my perfect mag yet so my trunk is like full of material , now i can use it to raise my perfect mag thnax so much dude.

Daak
Nov 6, 2010, 01:58 PM
ahh sry about my speeling i got a bad one sry

Broken_L_button
Nov 6, 2010, 02:36 PM
Hehe, that's exaclty how I raise my MAGs from 25-100. Didn't know about the reseat mat though. Very nice of you to have shared this.

Chaos Rappy
Nov 6, 2010, 03:50 PM
No problem guys. Just another guy who let curiosity get the best of him. ;P

HeartBreak301
Nov 6, 2010, 03:53 PM
Now I can actually do something useful with all those materials I have lying around.

Daak
Nov 6, 2010, 05:28 PM
i swear man i have like over 50 material stuff but all 3 of my charackters are on their top lv. and i finaly got a way of using these thing i discarded like 20 alredy .thnx again u should definatly do more of these tests who knows wht u might find. sry for the spelling

Chaos Rappy
Nov 6, 2010, 05:36 PM
Well, I was the one to discover about keeping a mag in a form while retaining useful stats, like how NORMALLY, to keep a Hagal with max POW/MIND to level 100, you'd need it to have 34GRD/33HIT/33 POW or MIND, but with my method, all you'd need to do for the mag's with certain equations was:

At level 60, your mag should evolve into the mag you want by having its certain evolution equiation:

21 of whatever stat needed to be the highest
20* of whatever stat needed to be second-highest
19* of whatever stat you actually WANTED to be high on the mag (like POW or MIND)
(* Or, if you want the second-highest stat to be the highest, just raise some other stat to 19 and raise the stat you want to be highest to 20, and reverse their roles in the below explanation.)

At level 61(62*), make the 20(19*) stat become 21, and then level up the 19(20*) stat indefinitely. You will notice that the mag does not evolve again at 65 or 70, or any level beyond that, because the two 21's prevent a secondary stat from being chosen between the two 21's, so you can keep the lower stat raised above them both without the mag evolving again. Take for instance, like before, Hagal. You can get Hagal at level 60 with 21 Guard, 20 Hit, and 19 Power. At level 61, it should have 21 Guard and 21 Hit. At this point, you can raise Power all the way up to 58 without worry, as because Guard = Hit, neither can be considered the second-highest stat needed to make the mag evolve again, and it will retain its Hagal form forever (or at least until fed a Soul). The same applies to only feeding a Mag grinders. Because all the stats rise at an equal rate, the mag will never have any stat above the others and will never EVER evolve, and will never gain a Photon Blast or even a nature.

Is this what you mean?