PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Retuning questions

Zerolimit
Nov 8, 2010, 08:28 PM
As of right now i have deleted all of my characters and have decided to to start new that was a month ago. since then i have probably created 3 characters a day and cant seem to find my preference in my journey i liked gunmaster fighmaster master force and acrofighter what is your preference? note i have tried all of the classes for equal lengths of time

Midori Oku
Nov 8, 2010, 09:35 PM
As of right now i have deleted all of my characters and have decided to to start new that was a month ago. since then i have probably created 3 characters a day and cant seem to find my preference in my journey i liked gunmaster fighmaster master force and acrofighter what is your preference? note i have tried all of the classes for equal lengths of time

The only classes I play as are Masterforce, Acrotecher, and Guntecher.

NiceOnes
Nov 8, 2010, 09:52 PM
I don't understand how this justifies deleting characters??

Make one of each:

Human
Beast
Cast
Newman

From there you can nail any class each race accels at.... Seems kinda wastefull pissing away all the exp and mp you've been earning!

XbikXBd
Nov 8, 2010, 10:53 PM
I don't understand how this justifies deleting characters??

Make one of each:

Human
Beast
Cast
Newman

From there you can nail any class each race accels at.... Seems kinda wastefull pissing away all the exp and mp you've been earning!

Yes this!!!

Zerolimit
Nov 9, 2010, 07:13 AM
this will be the ideal out come of all of this but i do not have enough time on my hands to due this or enough player spots. this means that i must choose only two of the four and with that said i have to start with one.

This is just personal preference and i would like to know yours

Thanx Midori for your input and I understand where you get that from and your right Niceones I have been wasting exp thats the proccess i use to creat characters i use them if i dislike them i delete them.

NiceOnes
Nov 9, 2010, 12:29 PM
this will be the ideal out come of all of this but i do not have enough time on my hands to due this or enough player spots. this means that i must choose only two of the four and with that said i have to start with one.

This is just personal preference and i would like to know yours

Thanx Midori for your input and I understand where you get that from and your right Niceones I have been wasting exp thats the proccess i use to creat characters i use them if i dislike them i delete them.

Well... Suit yourself!

As far as my favorite character I would have to say my Cast Gunmaster holds the torch as of right now however since the Supp. Update and release of the GAS I've been working of my Newman Masterforce because of the pure pwnage they can shell out at peaked levels.

Female Human is in third and I use her for Acrotecher and Protranser.

Male Beast is in fourth ... Somehow just never could find a way to enjoy the whole melee style character.. Probably not enough time invested.

Arrive Derci!

MillyB
Nov 9, 2010, 12:46 PM
1 Female Cast
1 Male Cast
1 Male Beast
1 Female Newman

buzyb77
Nov 9, 2010, 02:25 PM
don't bother save your money

Zerolimit
Nov 9, 2010, 04:06 PM
Well thanx everybody for your input i can now say that i have finaly decided that i will start with a masterforce and then move to gunmaster I appreciate it and have a very good day:D