PDA

View Full Version : Fan Art HUmar.

Sagasu
Nov 9, 2010, 02:32 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12574627/HUmar.jpg

I'm not sure how many from the lineup I'm going to be painting, but at least a few more.

Any suggestions as to which should come next? :>

Broken_L_button
Nov 9, 2010, 02:37 PM
Wow...The colors, the lines...they all make the picture so intriguing (and it also gives it that realistic look). I love it! As for a suggestion of who should come next, I say FOmarl! I'd love to see how her outfit's details will come out with your style. But, in any case, I shall be looking foward to the next one!

CrimsonSkye
Nov 9, 2010, 02:57 PM
I like your technique. The use of value to punch out those highlights are very nice. Did you have an under painting or line to get started?

Sagasu
Nov 9, 2010, 03:06 PM
Wow...The colors, the lines...they all make the picture so intriguing (and it also gives it that realistic look). I love it! As for a suggestion of who should come next, I say FOmarl! I'd love to see how her outfit's details will come out with your style. But, in any case, I shall be looking foward to the next one!

Fufu, thanks! FOmarls eh, hmm. Never played them much, but I do love their hats. <3

I like your technique. The use of value to punch out those highlights are very nice. Did you have an under painting or line to get started?

Glad you do! :>

I usually don't do lineart before painting. I tend to speedpaint out compositions and them push that image as far as I feel like taking it.

McLaughlin
Nov 11, 2010, 06:52 AM
I still have drool on my face from the last time you were here.

That looks awesome.

Volcompat321
Nov 12, 2010, 11:34 AM
Another great one!
Really on a professional level!

xmoonprismpowerx
Nov 13, 2010, 05:41 AM
This is amazing!! Which program are you using? So you pretty much block in a pose and then just do as much as you feel like? Crafty :P I'd get distracted and never finish anything XDD

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 13, 2010, 06:32 AM
Hope this helps the willing to but haven't yet, HUmar cosplayers start with their moldings!

See, doesn't have to be gigantic mace ball size shoulderpad, ASH. Buster arm is a must though.

Honeycomb classic. Homages!

Sayara
Nov 13, 2010, 12:54 PM
I ought to try a no lineart to get to a finale picture.