PDA

View Full Version : Love this community!

Minidoomer
Nov 10, 2010, 07:00 PM
Been playing PSU since launch and I gotta say we've had some fun times! Unfortunately when this all began I didn't have nearly as many responsibilities in my life as I do now. I'm goin back to college to hopefully get my life back on track and have cancelled my guardians license.

I'll most likely be saving up in the meantime however for a super awesome custom built PC so i'm sure we'll meet up again in PSO2!

So long and thanks for all the fish! You've all been great. Made a lot of friends and had some good nights with PSU. This was a very well put together game and let's hope that PSO2 raises the bar even higher. PEACE.

BIG OLAF
Nov 10, 2010, 07:05 PM
Been playing PSU since launch and I gotta say we've had some fun times! Unfortunately when this all began I didn't have nearly as many responsibilities in my life as I do now. I'm goin back to college to hopefully get my life back on track and have cancelled my guardians license.

I'll most likely be saving up in the meantime however for a super awesome custom built PC so i'm sure we'll meet up again in PSO2!

So long and thanks for all the fish! You've all been great. Made a lot of friends and had some good nights with PSU. This was a very well put together game and let's hope that PSO2 raises the bar even higher. PEACE.

I probably didn't know you, but I'm glad you've had some good times. So have I, and will continue to do so until the servers shut down. One thing about your post, though...I feel I should warn you..

This was a very well put together game

*gives Minidoomer a flame shield*

You're going to need that.

Minidoomer
Nov 10, 2010, 07:15 PM
I probably didn't know you, but I'm glad you've had some good times. So have I, and will continue to do so until the servers shut down. One thing about your post, though...I feel I should warn you..

*gives Minidoomer a flame shield*

You're going to need that.

Well...its had some hard ships...but over the years it's improved...some.

PSO2 is gonna be the bomb!!!