PDA

View Full Version : Event PSU JP Friend-Meet

Meyfei
Nov 10, 2010, 10:19 PM
Hello, I am Meyfei, I usually lurk beneath the depths of dead posts, lost minds, and corrupted sanities. Lately however I've been popping around in many more places and figure its bout time I started doing my part for the community. Although I believe it'll be just small bits of things:

Bringing the community together and opening a much better experience to the way we play.

the event idea;
A few people i've met said some JP players will report anyone who speaks english, why? beats me. Although as seemingly ignorant as it is, it is their turf, and I know what it's like being invaded by people who ignored the language barrier(Tibia) :x it gets irritating, but lets avoid that topic.
Anyways, since many of us cant tell who's going to report a "Hello!" and who's going to reply "Hey!". I would like to setup a meeting for many of the JP-PSU players to get together and exchange cards, and maybe do some runs together.

6PM PST Saturday November 13th
9PM EST Saturday November 13th Each time is the same, just in the timezones area for convenience
10PM AST Saturday November 13th

Location will be Universe 5 Lobby will be Waterfall, since there is a GBR we can have a little fun to enjoy it while meeting others, hows that?

Shirai
Nov 12, 2010, 03:20 PM
I'll go, I want to meet others as well.

pikachief
Nov 12, 2010, 05:10 PM
awww man D: my 2 problems are

1: The school's internet here is incredibly slow, I can't even download the updates to even start the game!

2: When I am home(which is rare) I can't seem to find anyone English to play with and its hard to find a JP party especially since im afraid to talk lol

I hope maybe during december, or the week of thanksgiving we can do this again so I can get some cards ^^;

TenebriS
Nov 12, 2010, 05:31 PM
oh, sounds nice, last meeting event is a time ago, and the beach event also, i would participate for sure. a english community is nice, to make the game even better :D

Meyfei
Nov 12, 2010, 05:32 PM
Sure thing :D
i'll try getting this done once a month, so no one gets left out :D

unicorn
Nov 12, 2010, 09:53 PM
I'll attend.

There has been a lot less importers online as of late though... So hopefully some show up!

XbikXBd
Nov 12, 2010, 11:25 PM
Yes ill be there as well me needs sum cards lol

nomi
Nov 13, 2010, 05:07 AM
i mainly play on U4 and only seen like 2 people ever speak english besides me and my 2 friends. i hope everyone isn't level 180 x_x

Panda-chan
Nov 13, 2010, 11:51 AM
I'm there but I will probably be AFK. Going shopping. All your cards are belong to me!

Leah
Nov 13, 2010, 04:12 PM
I signed up earlier to check out the free stuff. I dunno if I can trade cards or not, but try spamming me with them anyway. I'm semi-afking at the waterfall.

ChibiBecca
Nov 13, 2010, 07:52 PM
*lurk lurk lurks* :p

Omega-z
Nov 13, 2010, 10:29 PM
lol man we to the lobby and went AFK to get my hair cut came back to a disconnect lol oh well was there in spirit, hope every one had fun:)