PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Mission Spotlight of the Week!!! (Event)

Aeris the techer
Nov 12, 2010, 03:55 PM
Hi everyone, I don't usually post here anymore but I know there are many of you not on the official forums. So here's what's up:

We are having a meeting for discussion this Saturday, Nov. 12 at 8pm Eastern at Falz Memoria. We want to see you there!!!

Me and a group of people have decided to create a player-based and oriented event that will continue every week (except for during events).

On the official forums, we will hold a poll each week for the mission spotlight -- a specific mission which the majority vote will see us playing for a full week together!

Here are some of the ideas that popped up for this:
1) after each MS (mission spotlight) the winning mission will be removed from the list for the next week and replaced with a new one. The old ones will be kept 1 more week before the list is wiped.

2) After 2 full cycles -- 2 weeks, we will make an entirely new list of missions for the following 2 weeks.

3) This cycle will be cancelled temporarily during major events such as AZ

4) once every month, there should be a day dedicated to making this even better. We can discuss any issues and improvements to be made. We can also recruit the idea all across Gurhal!

5) ***NEW!!!*** Depending on the outcome for the next few weeks, we may add a section for people to form teams to Time Attack!! We could have an ongoing list for the winner each week so they may have their little piece of glory!

This isn't a clan or anything, it's a fairly large -- and growing! Group of people who are tired of running missions like White Beast or Seed Express.

The goal: to ensure people have another hotspot for meeting and having FUN doing their missions.

You can track the progress of the poll here:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?351121-Mission-Spotlight-of-the-week!

And view the ongoing discussion here:
http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?351095-White-Beast-has-destroyed-the-purpose-of-this-game

Discuss away, and hope to see you there!!! :)

BIG OLAF
Nov 12, 2010, 04:03 PM
Sounds....interesting. I'll try to make it if I'm not busy tomorrow.