PDA

View Full Version : Sega community event!

Endu_Landale
Nov 13, 2010, 04:42 AM
Yo, this is Ryan from the community event. For those of you there who did catch my name I am the one that won the Knuckle hoodie. Just got home from a crazy drive and I want to say thanks to all our favorite community employees at Sega and more. I'm also glad to have met a lot of Pso-worlders in person.

I'm really tired at the momment and I'm nodding off, so I lost my train of thought. But if anyone would like to give any feedback about how they felt about the event I'd like to discuss it. And to those who weren't present and have any questions I would be glad to answer them for you and I implore anyone who did go to interject whenever they please :) For now, I sleep...

Zantra
Nov 16, 2010, 02:14 PM
I think it was better organised this year, but more chaotic. The fact that we had to be at a certain point in Valkyria in order to play online, and about half of us didn't even have the game, was a bit of a problem. And, it totally wiped out the trivia portion of the night, which we actually had last year. I think everyone got way more free swag than last year, but last year's swag might have been better, with brand new copies of Dreamcast games, and a mint condition copy of PSO Episode 1 and 2 for Gamecube. The food selection, was a tiny bit more limited. Last year we had sushi, and pocky, and candy, and energy drinks, and several other things, that was basically whittled down to sandwiches, and sodas, and cookies, this year. Last year, we got to have a live video conference with 3 of the people involved with the making of Phantasy Star Zero. This year we had a slightly awkward Q&A session about Sonic 4. Where nobody really wanted to talk openly about the game, for fear of their swag being taken away.