PDA

View Full Version : Friend Finder

Tart
Nov 14, 2010, 09:13 PM
I'm not sure if there is a proper place for this but i thought i might give it a try here
So just tell everyone what you like doing your char levels
And maybe you can form bonds like i used to have on this game
Sadly i have been off this game for a few years to come back on and see that all the players i ran with have all but gone

Tart
Nov 14, 2010, 09:18 PM
I'll start i guess i am lak me and my gf aj share an account
i run almost anything and actually enjoy helping people especialy newbies
i dont mind hunting items for people ie sleep resist ( Saves me sols)
i have
Lvl 140 beast FF 20
Lvl 120 Newman MF 20
Lvl 71 Cast Random (AJ char)
Lvl 56 Human FG 10

Justyn_Darkcrest
Nov 14, 2010, 09:25 PM
I just started up on the 360 servs after 3+ years on the PC/PS2,
My chars name is Psyclone lvl 67 human GT 15
I'll run just about anything so long as it's with ppl I can get along with (sense of humor helps) ^.-

Ranmo
Nov 14, 2010, 10:29 PM
All my characters qualify for all the S2 missions. Im always down to help low level buddies level though. http://phantasystar.ning.com/ is a nice group including myself thats for all kinds of purposes. Outside of the group Im always looking for more pals so that we may all be saved from white beast!

Tart
Nov 15, 2010, 06:41 AM
just because everyone is running white beast does not mean u need to follow them there i am right now at raflon enjoying some solo sleeping warriors and some times do this until i hop off
yes i am spotted at pavilion a fair bit but i have some diad hunting that needs doing as i refuse to pay for them lol i have so many pwands that need making :(

TheAstarion
Nov 15, 2010, 08:48 AM
I play pretty often, have two accounts, keyboard and (tempremental wireless) mic. I'm in the UK so am rarely on past 7PM East Coast Time.

I usually run solo at places like Forest Infiltration S2/S3, or Dancing Birds B/A/S2, though I have been known to delve the depths of White Beast and SEED Express when bored and looking for human contact.

GT: The Astarion
Merin-Jai Beast WT 180
Iggy Rimit CAST PT 170
Rian Sindral Newman MF 140
Rune Elsydeon Beast... GT? 120

This entire profile is inactive at the moment due to Microsoft's policy on payment, for the first time in Microsoft history they don't actually want my money unless I buy a house in the US.

GT: Spoolerdoing
Rune Vulpius Newman AT 45
Jenos Rimit CAST PT 40
Merin-De Astarion Beast WT 85
Renee Lavista Human AF 30

This is my current active profile, as I have no characters at or above level 90 for Dark God S2 I still muck about at WB hoping to level. Of course, not being a tornoobo spamming fishmaster it's somewhat of an exercise in futility most of the time!

Tart
Nov 16, 2010, 12:52 PM
thanks for taking time to post guys/gals i thought this post might have been a little fruitless but seems to have paid of well a bit keep em coming
see u all in the game dont forget to wave :P

Ranmo
Nov 16, 2010, 01:06 PM
Wait I played with you! Why don't you messages me if you want more people Tart! I is Midori. Oh and If anyone is interested just send a PM. Im looking for more peeps to hang out with to do other missions. Thank the poltys GBR is coming out.

Tart
Nov 17, 2010, 11:26 AM
aha lol Midori i do remember you
me you and tule de like 2 rares i was hoping to get a third on my techer
and yes i'll def get back to you when GBR comes out again :P

NiceOnes
Nov 17, 2010, 04:09 PM
I'm willing to run whatever... I try to avoid WB like the plague though.

Tantrum
180 GM

NiceOnes
168 MF

AiR
105? FM

Diddles
87 AT

Hit me up if you want. GT: NiceOnes

I would love to find a decent part to get me past the tier 1 GAM!!

Tita
Dec 10, 2010, 07:08 AM
Cool, I'll look you guys up too if you don't mind!

Hi there! Been looking for people to play since i started over on Xbox360 this year. Really would love to find a fun group to do/learn team missions with, as well as farm/hunt/speed run. Need to relearn all the maps, so i'm game for a Gurhal World Tour :)

I'm a goofball, so expect some old PS2/PC-like text chat shenanigans from time to time (i miss those... no one seems to chat much on xbox. it's so strange.) Needless to say i like chatting with people. I'm more interested in finding fun and interesting team mates than omgrarz.

Feel free to look me up (see sig for character info)
GT: Slayliving

I'm either spamming Awoken Serpent or Innocent Girl, but always end up at White Beast. Save me!

Jenni Porshakin
Dec 10, 2010, 09:20 PM
game: Pstar zero
Level: currently 18 / 11
class: FOnewearl / HUmarl
Friend Code: 4083 2642 5879 (sorry i had the wrong code in last time

Please add me as a friend so I can find you online. Send me a PM so i know who you are before accepting your request.