PDA

View Full Version : Creawand for sell for the holiday

JCGamer
Nov 16, 2010, 07:52 PM
Hi everyone I am selling some high pp energy wands.there mostly great for Acrotecher class of the fact that acrotecher do alot of buffing,debuff or when using Diza & Rentsi. U can find me by search by name Vindicator Male beast. I am selling them to buy all my freinds a xmas gift cuz the holiday is around corner I really want to get rid of them before the holiday ends ^^
creawand - 8/8- 3.5mill
creawand - 9/9- 4mill
creawand -10/10- 5mill

Ryna
Nov 16, 2010, 09:18 PM
Is this for the Creawand or Creawand+?

JCGamer
Nov 16, 2010, 10:21 PM
Is this for the Creawand or Creawand+? Creawand with out the plus and there not good tech power of 160 but there great A rank buffing wands and its the only wand with high pp of 1350 for being 10/10

FOkyasuta
Nov 16, 2010, 10:24 PM
Then good luck. Your selling a terrible weapon for millions. Way to ruin the spirit. =/

JCGamer
Nov 17, 2010, 12:16 PM
Then good luck. Your selling a terrible weapon for millions. Way to ruin the spirit. =/
there not terrible weapon for an acrotecher and if you go threw the list of database items for the wands and you can see that creawand is the only High pp energy wand. Plus every S rank wand of dont have what the creawand has.Yes S rank wands are known for only for teching power only if ur a fortetecher or Master force but lack off pp enegry. Acrotecher are know for support buff teching or using diza or rentis and must of them take from 50pp~113pp at max lvl.So before u give me any advise do ur homework ^^ see it for your self. if ur human or beast acrotecher that what there for.

FOkyasuta
Nov 17, 2010, 06:19 PM
Eh I See Your point but still its over priced.

JCGamer
Nov 17, 2010, 08:40 PM
Eh I See Your point but still its over priced.I see the 10/10 for I put at least 3mill that my final offer and 9/9 one for 2,5mil is that good for everyone ^^
and call about over price if u check the shop MK FIO is selling is 15mill for creawand 10/10 XD lmao
but anyways
creawand 9/9 2.5mill
creawand 10/10 3mill
tell me that fair prices ^^ I keep lowing the price until; everyone is happy or make offer :D

JCGamer
Nov 18, 2010, 03:43 AM
^^ must wep are sold only left is 9/9 creawand ^^