PDA

View Full Version : Generic yet pointless "I'm new!" topic. WHEE.

TheZilon
Mar 10, 2003, 09:30 PM
Greetings! I am a newcomer to your fine forums. Even if most people who read the forums won't be reading this. Whee!

At this point, I am typing only with my tongue. As you see, I have been tied up and placed in a basement, forced to post here by whom I thought was my friend. Conspiracy! Gasp!

Anyway, I know none of you REALLY care what I have to say until I have 100+ posts. You may not admit it... but it's true! And you know it! You sick, sick perverts. It shames me to look at you.

Anyway, you're all my new friends now. Mmhmm. Except for the guy in the corner, I think he has some sort of freakish disease. Maybe syphillis. He's also sprouted a third arm, and that can't be healthy. I must admit, I am shamed - shamed with such DOOM that I must now don the Pink Bunny Suit of Filler Shame. Oh, sweet horror!

Oh, Hii diddly dee.
A filler life for me.
I'm just around to entertain!
But everyone ignores my pain!
And though I'd like to die instead,
A filler life for me!

Goodnight, kids.

LamerPanda
Mar 10, 2003, 09:33 PM
At this point, I am typing only with my tongue. As you see, I have been tied up and placed in a basement, forced to post here by whom I thought was my friend.

I'm innocent! ;_;

Erm... I mean... I'm still looking for that dark green mag like the loving friend I am.

...yeah.

*attempts to disguise Vritra as a plain Mag*

Orange_Coconut
Mar 10, 2003, 09:35 PM
Hehe, you've got a good sense of humor. I think you'll be a nice addition to PSOW's drones... er... memebers.. hehe just kidding http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

TheZilon
Mar 10, 2003, 09:40 PM
Aww, OC. I feel loved now. <3

I don't have to end my life in a violent display of drugs and sharp, pointy things no more!

^_^

ABDUR101
Mar 10, 2003, 09:53 PM
Shit, if post counts mean something, what the hell am I? o_0

Welcome to PSOW though, have fun, make more friends...fun..etc...

Oh, and as always, read the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum).

..no, seriously, read the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum). 0_o

TheZilon
Mar 10, 2003, 10:41 PM
*blink*

I did read the rules. I've been lurking here for a very, very long time, also. ^_^;

I understand that this is probably a generic "read the rules, please. Oh, sweet (diety here), read the rules!" post. But, just incase - an explaination.

Don't take ANYTHING I say seriously, people. XD I'm best taken with a grain of salt. I like to kid around, I like to joke. And I hope dreadfully that people have the intellegence to realize that I AM just fooling around, and really not meaning what I say. o_O I'm sorry if I do mistakenly offend anyone, I am simply a jaded and random person. The mundane met a mighty death when I shot it with an elephant gun and hung its head on my wall as a trophy.

So yeah. Thank you, Mister Abdur, for caring enough to post the lucious rules link. It may be your job, but eh. At least you do it.

I'm probably overreacting. It probably is a generic rules post. ^_^; But eh! Clairification never hurt anyone~

Zeebo
Mar 10, 2003, 10:44 PM
Welcome love child!

ABDUR101
Mar 10, 2003, 11:22 PM
On 2003-03-10 19:41, TheZilon wrote:
*blink*

*jabs eye*

I did read the rules. I've been lurking here for a very, very long time, also. ^_^;

oh oh, buuut, did you read the new updated spiffy rules? They were just updated this weekend. =O

I understand that this is probably a generic "read the rules, please. Oh, sweet (diety here), read the rules!" post. But, just incase - an explaination.

There are no formalities. I don't get to welcome everyone, but I figure everyone atleast reads afew of these threads, expecially the new members. I keep posting the link to the forum rules so it's always there to catch someone's eye. Plus then people can't say "duur, me dinit red deh rulz becuz aye did no see dem."

If you read the rules or not doesn't really matter to me, it's just there for those who may need the reminder.

The point of my post was to say hi, thus, hiiiii, have fun!

Don't take ANYTHING I say seriously, people. XD I'm best taken with a grain of salt. I like to kid around, I like to joke. And I hope dreadfully that people have the intellegence to realize that I AM just fooling around, and really not meaning what I say. o_O I'm sorry if I do mistakenly offend anyone, I am simply a jaded and random person. The mundane met a mighty death when I shot it with an elephant gun and hung its head on my wall as a trophy.

...give me a two way mirror. This is pretty much what I kept repeating to everyone who took offense to me. Whee, what a small world.

So yeah. Thank you, Mister Abdur, for caring enough to post the lucious rules link. It may be your job, but eh. At least you do it.

...go me..?!

I'm probably overreacting. It probably is a generic rules post. ^_^; But eh! Clairification never hurt anyone~

And How!

*doddles off*