PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about joining PSU x360

Jagosix
Nov 20, 2010, 07:37 AM
Hello Fellow Gamers :). I'm a avid fan of the Phantasy Star series, and have played it since the DreamCast days (it was a great!!). I purchased the PSU on day 1 for the X360. I played it for a while, but my so called online friends grew apart and so I stopped playing for years.
Now I'm reconsidering starting back. If so, are there some people out there willing to help a newstarter (not newcomer, played it before)? I really would like to join a great crew or start one up myself. All I ask is for some help. Thank You. ;-)

Tridd
Nov 20, 2010, 11:08 AM
I've just recently restarted the game after almost as long as well. I will gladly play with you.

If you get back in it, send a friend request. My GT is talonrid

TheAstarion
Nov 20, 2010, 09:04 PM
If you had an account previously, you'll still have your characters, so you won't be completely noobtastic. You may have to download the expansion, but that's okay as it's free. If you had it from before, you have to delete it and download it again.

You will, however, be rightfully disgusted at how easily people level these days. It's not uncommon to get to level 30 and advanced classes in a day, whereas before AOTI that was a 2 week task.

Other things have changed, but you'll get used to it. There are people starting new all the time, and having prior knowledge just puts you a cut above those guys! When I started my new account, with no access to my old one, I made 5mil in a day just by knowing the market, and being very lucky with mispriced finds (Sange for 90K anyone?).

Right now you can find parties at the 4th Floor (of the Colony) for the GBR, or at White Beast (Pavillion of Air, Neudaiz). If you need a hand, want some advice or info, or just want to chat, my GTs are The Astarion (main inactive account) and Spoolerdoing (active sub account). Hope to see you ingame!

Snitch
Nov 21, 2010, 12:10 PM
Im getting back on myself.

Played on DC and GC etc. Played some on 360 after release. But stopped. started up again with rl friends on pc.

And I wanted to play again, but pc servers are closed for ever :( So redownloading expansion on 360 as we speak :P

Leilla-chan
Nov 22, 2010, 04:02 AM
Why not joining the pc Jp servers? You have to start new but it is worth much, updates like every week and you have the chance to play for over half a year before the server closes ;D

Snitch
Nov 22, 2010, 04:20 AM
I started up on 360 again. Even made a gold membership so i could register a hunters license.. Reminder to self. Call Microsoft and cancle Gold renewing membership.. ( why can't I do this from profile settings is just plain stupid )

But discoverd I had a level 11 fg level 65 Cast . Dinged 66 and I must say It was nice getting back in the grind ^^ Soon discoverd everyone was located 4th floor doing GBR's ^^

Sitting at work now, counting the time until i can get back home and start killing again..

Jinketsu
Nov 22, 2010, 05:05 AM
I played on the PC for a time, but I never finished the AoTI story, and keep looking towards the 360 as the means to finish that up, as well as finish all the achievements I've got to play online for.

I was thinking of starting after the new year. Are we thinking of making a PSO-World newbie PSU guild of sorts? I'd join whenever I decided to start up :)

Jagosix
Nov 22, 2010, 11:27 AM
Hello Fellow Gamers :). Thanks for the reply. I look forward to playing online again. I'm going to try to get setup for online play today. Also I will send out a friends request for you (The Astarion / Spoolerdoing).

mykul2010
Nov 23, 2010, 02:22 PM
Hey wassup? been on PSU xbox360 since August been hooked on it ever since Have a human 96 and beast 30+ my gamertag is mykul2006