PDA

View Full Version : Can't get a guardian's license

Jackie Fast
Nov 21, 2010, 02:24 AM
I decided to renew my membership last night, so I went on the xbox live marketplace, went to PSU, found the extras, found the membership option... I click on it, select my payment method, choose confirm... "This content is not available." What gives? Microsoft has never had a problem taking my money before. Anyone else have this problem? Better yet, anyone know how to fix it? Thanks.

Powder Keg
Nov 21, 2010, 07:33 AM
Right now there is an issue where it will not work unless you have a Gold Membership. Since PSU doesn't require gold to play, this should NOT happen. It's an error that has occured since the dashboard update and the team was made aware of it....I don't know how long it will take MS to correct it.

Fox2Tails
Nov 21, 2010, 09:40 AM
I seem to have a oddity, my licence ran out but I cant find the option to renew

Heres the thing, I'm still online

Jackie Fast
Nov 21, 2010, 03:14 PM
Alright, I seem to have figured out the problem: I just upgraded to an xbox live gold family pack. Apparently that means it just doesn't work. I'm the primary on the account so I'm allowed to make purchases. But, because I'm the primary, I can't leave the account and come back in after getting a membership. So basically it seems I have to wait a year until my membership runs out in order to renew my membership. Dammit, Microsoft.