PDA

View Full Version : Falz Memorial

NiceOnes
Nov 25, 2010, 05:35 PM
Anyone ever wonder who the F built the Falz Memorial?

That's like building a memorial for Hitler.. Although I wouldn't be suprised to learn that there is one...

Just saying...

Tetsaru
Nov 25, 2010, 11:57 PM
I always thought it was supposed to be a memorial for the people who died on Pioneer 1 in PSO, with all the distraught faces stuck in the ground that appear when you fight Dark Falz there. I think the name "Falz Memorial" was kind of misleading to use for the lobby in PSU that looks identical, so that may just be a herp-derp on Sega's part, especially with all the subspace/different dimension crap that they seem to be using to tie up continuity issues. The Ruins and Rykros in PSO and PSU respectively both led to the memorial anyway, so I'm not sure if it's really a physical location or what. Hopefully PSO2 (or someone else on these forums) can explain it better.

HienkyakuX
Nov 26, 2010, 12:26 AM
For what I can remember it was suppose to be some kind of seal to guard Falz away and that it was made by another civilization. Not too sure if they did mention a name for this civilization but to find out some one needs to read all the holograms on PSO from RRR.

BIG OLAF
Nov 26, 2010, 12:31 AM
From what I understand, it's not a real place. It's an illusion brought forth from Falz's memories (PSO). I always thought it was a throwback to the "Towers" that appeared on Rykros in PSIV. Maybe the "civilization" that sealed Dark Falz in it was supposed to be the Algolians. But, I don't really know.