PDA

View Full Version : A special play though (PSZ)

Neo Flint
Nov 26, 2010, 04:31 PM
As some of you may know, I'm practically a mile away from reaching level 100 for the first time with my RAcaseal. It's been a long, painful journey up to this point as I am very to fulfilling my goal. I would like at least one person to witness that achievement. I just feel like I've actually accomplish something in this game. :-D

I do feel kind of pathetic in making this request though. I could of accomplish this much sooner if I wasn't so hesitate on running though that d@mn ET quest (I've still yet to clear hard mode). The length alone kept me from even trying at times. T__T

After that, I'm planning on taking a much needed vacation from this game (or possibly retirement) since I've been playing non-stop and I'm actually getting a bit weary. As much as I've enjoyed the game, too much of a good thing... isn't good. ^^;

Special thanks to everyone that was involved in my runs! Including free play. ^^

Neo Flint
Nov 27, 2010, 12:08 AM
Excuse my double post. Anyway, I realize this was a dumb request after all. I just thought reaching lvl 100 was concerned an accomplishment. :-( I've already reach 100 thanks to Chaos. Perhaps I'll still do one more run before I call it quits for now.

Seth Astra
Nov 27, 2010, 12:23 AM
Aww man.... Never got to do a run together... Although, honestly, I consider reaching that level quite an accomplishment. Congratulations.

Pirrip
Nov 27, 2010, 12:26 AM
Congrazzles!
I'm still trying to get my RAcaseal to 100. I'm in the middle of a SH Tower run now, though.
I'm also working on a low level FOmarl with my other cartridge.

Neo Flint
Nov 27, 2010, 12:51 AM
Thanks guys. Means a lot actually.

Seth, perhaps we can schedule an appointment sometime this weekend if you want. I'll be sure to reserve you a spot. :-)