PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for Absolute Zero?

dias_flac_0g
Nov 27, 2010, 11:39 PM
It's been a while since we have had a REAL event so are you ready for it?

Post your gear for this event here.

Judging from PSUpedia I have to go with this setup.

50% Gudda Hons fire and light, (love knuckles) 46% fire Mugunruk, 50% fire Grand Cross, 50% Fire Twin Bearclaw, and 50% fire Kubiri-Hiken. As for armor 38% Ice Serafi Senba and 38% Dark serafi senba with hizeri mind, vijerina power, freeze resist, and hizeri stamina.

This is on my FF class.

The alternative to this is switching out the Kubiri for a 50% light Grand Cross since we gonna fight some more dark monsters in the Extra mission so if a seccond light weapon is needed ima go with that.

So there you have it :)

I know the event is still probably like 2 weeks from now but I havent played psu for the last week (too bored) I just get on and afk. I will be playing first day of the event for sure though.

Anyways, not really trying to show off or anything (i'm sure there's others with better stuff anyways) just bored and happy we are finally getting a TRUE event.

On a side note does anyone know if we are getting an EXP boost kinda like mag? That would be awesome cuz I need AP bad xD

BIG OLAF
Nov 27, 2010, 11:50 PM
Well, I don't have any amazing 50% stuff like you do, but I'll just be using my regular ol' fire pallet (all around the mid to upper 30%'s), with a dash of light weapons (also mid 30%'s) thrown in there.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Nov 27, 2010, 11:51 PM
Seeing as I just started the 360 servs about a month ago, my equips are gonna be pretty lacking. My goal is to get my char maxed land grind my fire techs as high as I can get em.

If I can manage MF by the time AZ comes out (and I should be able to) my ideal will be: 1Pushan (2 if I can manage) and some cheap S rank wands lol. for armor it'll be limited to whatever I can get my hands on before hand and upgrade as I go.

I'm also looking forward to this event, and I don't see why they wouldn't have an exp boost since for this type of event they typically do.

Freeze
Nov 27, 2010, 11:57 PM
I'll be going into this event the same as every event, with twin daggers drawn and ready. I've started using whips now for crowd control and am pleased with the results.

milranduil
Nov 28, 2010, 01:46 AM
It's been a while since we have had a REAL event so are you ready for it?

Post your gear for this event here.

Judging from PSUpedia I have to go with this setup.

50% Gudda Hons fire and light, (love knuckles) 46% fire Mugunruk, 50% fire Grand Cross, 50% Fire Twin Bearclaw, and 50% fire Kubiri-Hiken. As for armor 38% Ice Serafi Senba and 38% Dark serafi senba with hizeri mind, vijerina power, freeze resist, and hizeri stamina.

This is on my FF class.

The alternative to this is switching out the Kubiri for a 50% light Grand Cross since we gonna fight some more dark monsters in the Extra mission so if a seccond light weapon is needed ima go with that.

So there you have it :)

I know the event is still probably like 2 weeks from now but I havent played psu for the last week (too bored) I just get on and afk. I will be playing first day of the event for sure though.

Anyways, not really trying to show off or anything (i'm sure there's others with better stuff anyways) just bored and happy we are finally getting a TRUE event.

On a side note does anyone know if we are getting an EXP boost kinda like mag? That would be awesome cuz I need AP bad xD

Yes there is a full-fledged EXP boost.

ZER0 DX
Nov 28, 2010, 02:10 AM
3/8 Shigga Pakuda. Level 23 Fire bullets.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Cloudstrife xx
Nov 28, 2010, 10:32 AM
My fire weps are not up to scratch like my other stuff but cant complain...
45% Fire Carriguine-rucar+ 8/8
46% Fire Mukpromoto 8/8
46% Fire Ank Zagza 10/10
44% Dark Crea Doubles+ 10/10
50% Light Ank Zagza 10/10
50% light Double Agito 10/10
50% Light Gekitsnata 6/6 )=

Armour- 38% Ice Serafi-Senba
42% Dark Armas Line

Im Ready!

TheAstarion
Nov 28, 2010, 01:28 PM
Neutral Rabol Orachio
42% Vish Rainbow Set (all A-ranks)
Neutral Twin Falclaws
20-50% various twin claws
lv11 bow bullets
lv11 card bullets

Wartecher for great win!

On my main (inactive) account I have the same stuff, except with a 26-29% rainbow set of Orachios (+ cati/rainbow, hize/stam, har/smart and red/knight), and slightly better twin claws.

Better Wartecher for greater win!

Leilla-chan
Nov 28, 2010, 02:02 PM
your last event was mag+ right? so Finally after 8-9 months a new event;D

pikachief
Nov 28, 2010, 05:00 PM
I got a shotgun.

There I'm set for every mission ever for the rest of the game :)

xmoonprismpowerx
Nov 28, 2010, 05:42 PM
I just hope to level my main character (luna) to 180 (she's at 151 right now) and to get my other character loli up as high as she can go. I'll be using my regular ol' rifles and shotguns and lasers, and try maxing out some rifle bullets while I have the chance <3

Midori Oku
Nov 28, 2010, 11:22 PM
Psycho Wand 10/10 x3
Granahodora 10/10 x3
Pushan 10/10 x3

Lumira-senba 50% Ice (for Heartless Ice Flowers)
Feril Line 30% Dark (for Subzero Challenge)

Foie, Rafoie, Gifoie, Damfoie, Diga, Nosdiga, and Regrant all lvl 50.

Thats really all I need for Absolute Zero. :)

pokefiend
Nov 29, 2010, 12:20 AM
Psycho Wand 10/10 x3
Granahodora 10/10 x3
Pushan 10/10 x3

Lumira-senba 50% Ice (for Heartless Ice Flowers)
Feril Line 30% Dark (for Subzero Challenge)

Foie, Rafoie, Gifoie, Damfoie, Diga, Nosdiga, and Regrant all lvl 50.

Thats really all I need for Absolute Zero. :)

you've been prepared for this event since jp got it><

Midori Oku
Nov 29, 2010, 12:41 AM
you've been prepared for this event since jp got it><

lol I know. ^^

NiceOnes
Nov 29, 2010, 01:43 PM
Sadly... No.

This game is too hard. I will not be playing the event out of fear of having my ass handed to me.

True story.

Psu5675
Nov 29, 2010, 05:14 PM
when is this event is it this week

Tart
Dec 2, 2010, 04:27 AM
i am more than ready full fire pallet plus i look dam good 2 so bring it on absolute zero i will pwn you like i did mag :P

Ithildin
Dec 2, 2010, 02:19 PM
when is this event is it this week

Yeah Friday.

I just hope this event will be anywhere near as good fun as its predecessor Firebreak.

Chunky McMunky
Dec 2, 2010, 05:21 PM
im just rockin my standard weapons
50% muktrand fire
50% muktrand light
30% dagger of serafi 10/10

and the always trusty bow and buffs :)
oh and freeze resist (i have a feeling ill need it)

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Dec 2, 2010, 06:01 PM
how good will the exp boost be with this event? im thinking of coming back for the event but im not 100% sure yet

Justyn_Darkcrest
Dec 2, 2010, 10:20 PM
how good will the exp boost be with this event? im thinking of coming back for the event but im not 100% sure yet

While I don't know the exact % the exp boost will give, it should be enough for you to easily max at least 1 of your chars. (At least that's how it's been in the past..)

RedMussel
Dec 2, 2010, 10:52 PM
Yeah Friday.

I just hope this event will be anywhere near as good fun as its predecessor Firebreak.

Awwh man, how long will the event last. I wont be returning till after Christmas or even after the New Year. :(

Justyn_Darkcrest
Dec 2, 2010, 10:58 PM
Awwh man, how long will the event last. I wont be returning till after Christmas or even after the New Year. :(

No duration was announced, but it seems we can expect it to last 7 weeks since that's how long it ran in Japan. So until January 27th. (I for one hope this is true)

RedMussel
Dec 2, 2010, 11:12 PM
No duration was announced, but it seems we can expect it to last 7 weeks since that's how long it ran in Japan. So until January 27th. (I for one hope this is true)
Same, Im really depressed i wont be able to see the Christmas lobby. :( It woulda brought back some awesome memories. I hope the game servers are up for at least another Christmas for me to enjoy. xxD

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Dec 3, 2010, 12:05 AM
While I don't know the exact % the exp boost will give, it should be enough for you to easily max at least 1 of your chars. (At least that's how it's been in the past..)

ok cool. thats pretty much what i was hoping for. and maybe even max out an alt or something. my friend forgot to cancel in the fall so he's gonna check it out for me and if it looks decent i might renew for a bit

darkante
Dec 3, 2010, 10:52 AM
Ready? Sure, were thinking of coming back for this only to switch to a never used class. :D
Havenīt played any since like summer, but somehow Ranger is something i wanna be now.

Hopefully MP is decent, :o