PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Starting Over

Michael_Knight
Nov 29, 2010, 01:10 AM
Hey, I stopped playing about a year ago since I moved out and went to live in the dorms at my school and was really busy so I stopped playing my Xbox altogether.I just decided to come back now that I live at home again and I would have more time on my hands to play but I want to start over from level 1. If there is anyone out there who would like to start up with me just hit me up on my gamertag DatGuyNextDoor and add me. I should be playing by the 29th. I am downloading it to my Xbox right now, so if youre interested let me know!

Roger Triton
Nov 29, 2010, 01:22 AM
Oh hey, I don't have the 360 version but welcome back to PSO-World.

Keep in mind that PSU: Ambition of the Illuminus (called PSU2) is now the expected version. PS2 & PC servers for U.S. have been dropped, and the Japanese players as well as Europe are altogether on the same server. You should be able to meet up with a lot of ppl.

Have you tried to see if your old characters can be resurrected from your old account?

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com

Here's a comic to fill in on the backstory you may have missed:
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/downloads_comic.php

Michael_Knight
Nov 29, 2010, 01:25 AM
No I havent checked Im going to check now lol. But hhhmmm..thats interesting theres going to be a lot of people now I guess lol. Also I'm going to check your links right now, thanks for the info!

Tart
Nov 29, 2010, 11:35 PM
not as many as there was sadly but welcome back
if you do manage to come across my toons hit me up

Tart 140+ female beast
Lil Tart 120+ female newman
Tiny Tart 60+ female human

Ichi1
Nov 30, 2010, 12:13 PM
Have you tried to see if your old characters can be resurrected from your old account?

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com

Please help me....kind of feeling stupid right now....but where at this link can I check to see if my old XBOX toons can be resurrected?

I played PSU on the PS2 for awhile. Met friends and had a great time. All my friends were playing on the PC and moved on to other games. I left too. A short while later I started up on the 360, but did not play for long.

But I am always just a whim away from starting again and would like to know if I could use my old characters if I did....but for the life of me, I can figure out how to do that at the above link.

Justs tarted PSZ and its got me itching to play on a much bigger screen.

Mystic_Nessly
Nov 30, 2010, 01:15 PM
Please help me....kind of feeling stupid right now....but where at this link can I check to see if my old XBOX toons can be resurrected?

I played PSU on the PS2 for awhile. Met friends and had a great time. All my friends were playing on the PC and moved on to other games. I left too. A short while later I started up on the 360, but did not play for long.

But I am always just a whim away from starting again and would like to know if I could use my old characters if I did....but for the life of me, I can figure out how to do that at the above link.

Justs tarted PSZ and its got me itching to play on a much bigger screen.

I don't know what that link was provided for. As long as you have access to your previous SEGA ID, your characters should still be there no matter how long ago you played. I don't even think you NEED to use the same Xbox gamertag to play with your old characters.

Ichi1
Nov 30, 2010, 02:29 PM
Thanks!

NiceOnes
Nov 30, 2010, 03:31 PM
I don't know what that link was provided for. As long as you have access to your previous SEGA ID, your characters should still be there no matter how long ago you played. I don't even think you NEED to use the same Xbox gamertag to play with your old characters.

Your PSU account is directly linked to your Xbox Live Gamertag and cannot be transferred between Gamertags.

Hope this helps.