PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Is it slow today or is it just me?

Darki
Nov 29, 2010, 03:58 PM
So, I've been trying to go into Passport to Subspace since half an hour ago. Game dies in the blue screen at the branch. It took me 2 hours to get to the GC mission with my GF, till we miracleously managed to start it and it didn't die thanks to God's grace, because it was slow and lagged as hell.

Internet seems to go well, so, is it me the only one having slow connection issues at the JP server, or is it that today it got fucked up?

Shirai
Nov 29, 2010, 04:02 PM
It's been slow for me ever since last night during a GAM run, couldn't take it anymore due to so much lag.

So the servers are probably just really slow.

Darki
Nov 29, 2010, 04:10 PM
Oh fine, I was just worried it was my connection, but if the problem is on the other end I guess they'll fix it soon.

Leilla-chan
Nov 29, 2010, 07:08 PM
I got bad lags too so I stopped playing after 10 mins...

Amaury
Nov 29, 2010, 07:23 PM
Give it the rest of the day. If it doesn't clear up by tomorrow, contact support. :-)

Darki
Nov 30, 2010, 01:46 AM
I dunno how to contact support in Japan, so I guess waiting will do it. xD

Leilla-chan
Nov 30, 2010, 03:20 AM
Hope they will fix it till Thursday but well Segac, you know...^^

Darki
Nov 30, 2010, 03:40 AM
Is it still fucked up? Didn't try to go in since yesterday the server got my nerves. I suppose the lag is not that bad for JP people, because I still saw a lot of people there.

Leilla-chan
Nov 30, 2010, 03:56 AM
No i did not try it..

Darki
Nov 30, 2010, 04:42 AM
Well, I tried half an hour ago and it seems the game wasn't THAT fucked up, I was able to go to the mission counter for PtSS and even to start it before I turned it off (I was busy).

I wonder what happened. I guess the maintenance will get rid of any problem but for now it's not so impossible to play, I think.

Leilla-chan
Nov 30, 2010, 07:56 AM
I wonder what happened. I guess the maintenance will get rid of any problem but for now it's not so impossible to play, I think.
Hope so, want to play the 2 special weeks without lags;D

ChibiBecca
Nov 30, 2010, 01:50 PM
i noticed the game lagging a bit yesterday. but as it was only my character moving slower than usual, i think it's just my laptop sulking. ^^;

Leilla-chan
Dec 1, 2010, 05:17 AM
When i was on yesterday it was ok for me again, but did not join any mish was just in my room and so on...