PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Returning to the Game - Advice Needed

rated zero
Nov 30, 2010, 04:11 PM
Hey everybody,

So I played PSU for a few months about 2 years back or so, and I have some extra time so I decided to jump back in it.

I barely remember how the game functioned, but I'm slowly getting back to it. Currently, I have a 61 Beast Fortefighter.

I was wondering if people could give me some tips on how to get back in and what areas/missions I should go to to gain some good experience and make some money. So far, it's been pretty difficult for me to find people doing missions in my level zone. What missions should I focus on for some good experience or is there a certain area with a lot of leveling characters?

Any advice for a returning member would be greatly appreciated, as every bit helps. Thanks!

Zerolimit
Nov 30, 2010, 04:29 PM
Hey welcome back. As for EXP Most people spam White Beast on the PAvilion of Air top of Neudaiz whitch is where 95% of the po. sits and does missions, BUT there are the few the proud the strong the Seed Express runnerz. they are about equal in EXP gain and MP. As for help ill gladly help you. right now im working on my lvl 38 soon to be MF. My GT: AC3 0F SPAD3 04 Char names: Hyperion lvl 131, Zypher lvl 38, Ares lvl 62. ive been playing for about 1year and a half.

TheAstarion
Nov 30, 2010, 10:00 PM
There's also an event starting Friday on the 5th floor. Everyone will be there for the duration, it will have boosted drops and EXP, as well as crazy high mission points. Even at a modest level, the A-rank run gives an A-rank /mind unit that's stronger than any S-rank /mind unit... I expect this to sell well.

With the high mission point payout of events, it's a good time to try other classes too. Fortefighters usually dabble in Fighgunner, as having both at level 10 unlocks Fighmaster, the super streamlined melee class of doom that about 1/3 of all players seem to be.

TwistedDragon
Nov 30, 2010, 10:47 PM
I think its worth it if you need help leveling add my gamertag Crusader Revan.