PDA

View Full Version : WHODAFUX

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2010, 02:16 AM
-Keeps voting all these threads 1::5 like you're going to sort by vote rating in the future or something and see how terrible things actually line up. Those votes meant nothing even with the same sorted by rating and then they line up and you clearly see inferior topics with crap going on, compared to the much better - fine, slightly better crazy crap going on in them.

Nobody votes up the one opening with crazy crap intended from the get go, before the topic is even 2 post replies in, clearly not going anywhere interesting. Nor should anybody vote up the crazy interesting, due to some crap that wasn't what was intended from the get go, all spontaneous goodness you never knew you needed, because if you weren't there, you weren't there. By the time anybody votes, its all green party in the end, who cares how many they really get.

Makes me wanna vote up the best topics on this forum, ever.

Not with 1-5 squares, but for the 10th anniversary of Tomeebling. :cool:

As well, polls without that infernal "BOOBIES" racket are things worthy of voting on, that people never do.

Palle
Dec 1, 2010, 02:26 AM
I rate. Usually I wait for a page first. Sometimes there's no need for the waiting, when the answer is clear like clearasil.

The more memorable Haya-threads usually get 4 from me, sometimes 5, never below 3. Got to be fair and balanced.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2010, 02:30 AM
Thought there be more secret cat people around here, guess not.

& shouldn't worry too much about dem other forums, unless they get thrown in here, for their premature, never was supposed to happen, OP really can't vote on their own and count, 5 star super friends threads.

And only after a minimum vote, should any of that be considered, catalogued for future sorting reference. You know, like 1/1 FTA FTM shouldn't be the best Free Throw Shootah in da League pass. He's just a one shot trick pony, not lifetime granny scoopin Rick Bastard Barry: "All day son(s). All day."

Outrider
Dec 1, 2010, 11:43 AM
I admit that I've never rated a thread. I should start doing that.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 1, 2010, 06:55 PM
Especially with this recent rash of rating bad threads up, and "meh" threads down. Which is a broken see-saw. Both sides are down.