PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 General Discussion + Questions

Wayu
Dec 1, 2010, 03:49 AM
This here's the topic for everything PSO2, whether it be news of the game or speculation.

Probably mostly speculation at this stage.

Feel free to ask any questions here as well. This topic's probably not going to see much traffic at all until the game actually comes out, though...

-Wayu

NeonaPulsar
Dec 2, 2010, 01:05 AM
I have a great Question!!!

----

When will it come to the US ?

Seth Astra
Dec 2, 2010, 01:11 AM
Probably 2012. Complete speculation, though.

MAXrobo
Dec 2, 2010, 01:20 AM
@NeonaPulsar TOMORROW!

acctually i think late 2011- early 2012.

coreyblueexclusive
Dec 2, 2010, 02:27 AM
Anything new on the artist?? I want the guy who did the original PSO artwork to work on this game.Even though he did PSU he wasn't the only one doing the art,I just dont want the game to feel childish and all about friendship and shit you know.I want dark,sad stories,with PSO environments,but with PSU's combat.Now I'm all in for the anime,but there's a line you do not cross with me.I saw that intro for PSPi2 and the line was crossed,and it was waaaay over there.

Checkmate
Dec 7, 2010, 02:22 AM
I'm more curious on knowing if SEGA is going to be releasing an Alpha for testing (closed or open). If there is a limited number of (or selected) people able to Sign up or join; Will the Alpha/Beta be region specific.

That's something I'd like to get in on early. Some Gaming companies aren't really descriminate about that kinda thing, unless you're SquareEnix where your application process is similar to applying to the FBI with all kinds of disclosure agreements i.e. cannot release ANY information on public forums, no FRAPS, no leaking ANY details about ANYTHING. :nono:

NoiseHERO
Dec 7, 2010, 04:51 AM
Why did you make this thread, when all we have is demands and speculation.

You know it's gonna turn into another "pso vs psu even though we all want neither." I thought you were against those arguments the most. D8

I'm sure psp2i already covers the non-childish artwork that psu apparently somehow had. The only thing making me cringe is the 20 vocaloid outfits, that everyone loves so damn much. @_@

Wayu
Dec 7, 2010, 06:55 AM
We're going to have one sooner or later. Might as well make it now.

The PSO/PSU fan boy raging has pretty much subsided, so yeah. Area secure...sorta.

Have you seen the female Human? It's magical girl all the way, across the sky.

-Wayu

paracelsus
Dec 7, 2010, 08:46 AM
I like speculating as well, because I can always think of something that I liked from the PSO and PSU series respectively. Though my "likes" from the PSU Series and its portable off-spring are currently being created and assessed.