PDA

View Full Version : Dearest Cheaters:

Spy
Feb 16, 2001, 05:00 AM
Dearest Cheaters:

I think it's so cool how you use other people's inginuity and hack your PSO characters with their codes. I mean, wow. You get to level 100 as fast as you can pop a CD into a drive. Damn that's cool! And everyone who see's your badass lvl 100 character goes, "Damn, that's a cool guy!" You all get so much respect and you become the center of attention! Boy, and your Item hacks, those are really cool too!!! I wish I could have every item in the game and show off to a bunch of people that I will never meet and if they knew the truth would never ever respect me! And you guys are so good at covering it up too... everyone dies to a rappy or two on normal mode once in a while http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. It's all good! And when somebody accuses you of hacking you totally deny it, and they even believe you! I wish I had the nerve you all do to cheat!

Cordially yours,

Ratsmack
Feb 16, 2001, 02:57 PM
Go cheaters! Rah rah rah! Gotta love them, eh? I mean, without them, our gaming community would be *gasp* honest and fun! Sheesh, can't have that, can we?

Heero_Yuy
Feb 16, 2001, 03:03 PM
Well it is nice that you only admire them are are not one. cheaters suck, anything in the game can be achieved with honest skill and work, when honest ppl reach 100 we can put them to shame hopeuflly people believe us though.

Sleet1
Feb 18, 2001, 12:08 AM
i Agree. I mean, its a lot more fun and rewarding to get your character to level 100 by experience. and when you do get a double saber or whatever, it will be fun to have people envy you. Especially Newbies. Cheaters, you shouldn't even waste your tiome buying the game if you dont really even play it. Im only level 19 and im at a goal to be able to get into hard mode without cheating. And its fun! imagine that!