PDA

View Full Version : trying to play on xbox 360

Lexonis
Dec 4, 2010, 07:52 PM
do i need to pay monthly to play on xbox live or i just need to have the game and the xpan.
i want to know before i go out and buy the game

BIG OLAF
Dec 4, 2010, 08:10 PM
There's always a 10$ fee every month, if that's what you're asking.

Lexonis
Dec 4, 2010, 08:18 PM
thank you, im going to get back into it. i was looking for a mmo to play and i love this better than wow. Is there plenty of people playing on the xbox servers

BIG OLAF
Dec 4, 2010, 08:30 PM
Is there plenty of people playing on the xbox servers

Yes and no. At the moment, there is, because of Absolute Zero.

Lexonis
Dec 5, 2010, 12:00 AM
kool just created account, kinda rusty is there a lvl cap, and what are the first things i need to do here IE fast way to lvl and farm things

BIG OLAF
Dec 5, 2010, 12:16 AM
kool just created account, kinda rusty is there a lvl cap, and what are the first things i need to do here IE fast way to lvl and farm things

Well, considering the event that's going on, I recommend heading up to the Guardians Colony 5th floor, and look for a party to help you level in the event mission.

Lexonis
Dec 5, 2010, 10:49 AM
yea that didnt work nobody wants to help

Yuicihi
Dec 5, 2010, 11:36 AM
yea that didnt work nobody wants to help
Welcome to the 360 servers.

You'll very rarely get a low-ranked party together for Event missions. Your best bet would be to find someone from here to help you level. If you can't, level on your own.

Lexonis
Dec 5, 2010, 12:22 PM
i figured that, ive been stuck lvl in b missions cant pass those dam enemys lmao lvl 5 me lvl 20 creatures are whooping my ass

Yuicihi
Dec 5, 2010, 12:34 PM
Run Fight for Food C on the Colony until you're level 10 or so if you're going to solo. Shouldn't take too long if you run Unsafe Passage and Fight for Food back to back.

After that, probably try Mad Creatures C on Parum.

Lexonis
Dec 5, 2010, 04:34 PM
how do you lvl you class i hit 11 but yet my class is 1

padiwac
Dec 5, 2010, 09:10 PM
Solo the event on C. This gives 54mp cf the 5mp of Unsafe Passage. Creatures are only level 10 and double the experience.

Jin wonder
Dec 6, 2010, 08:42 AM
excuse me, i need help. I hadnt played psu in a long time (1 yr ) and wanting to come back cause of the event. But... when i tried paying for my gaurdians liscense on the screen where is says ur gaurdians liscense has been expired it says that there are no available memberships for this game. So basica ly it wont let me purchase the gaurdians liscense.... any tips or advice? Much help would be really appreciated! My hands are itching for psu this christmas lol

Fonzy
Dec 6, 2010, 10:34 AM
are you trying to play on the xbox 360 or pc/ps2( in which case you wont be able to play since the servers closed down, R.I.P) if your trying it on the xbox360 go to the game market and look for phantasy star universe add-ons, guardian membership purchase/registration is there