PDA

View Full Version : Temple of Traps

NiceOnes
Dec 7, 2010, 01:39 PM
Anyone else not tackled this mission yet?

I used to have a good group of friends to run stuff like this with. Sad story I know...

Anyways, if anyone is in the same boat is me then I'd be up for pulling it off to meet the event requirements.

Also, any reason a person would choose the Black Meteora over the Megana Breaker? Both weapons seem to be available from other sources (Big Push S3, Bladed Legacy/R)

Crysteon
Dec 7, 2010, 02:01 PM
Both weapon upgrades (Skull Sorceror/Maganna Slayer) are good for their respective classes. It really depends of what you play/like the most. Maganna Breaker is a fairly good sword, and better than Meteora alone, but that's just my opinion.

NiceOnes
Dec 7, 2010, 04:20 PM
Ahhhh... The Black Meteora is a means to the Skull Sorceror.

I was wondering why they would reward an A rank rifle and an S rank Sword.

Black Meteora it is.

So... Anyone up to run the temple of traps quick??

Tita
Dec 10, 2010, 07:13 AM
I'm totally down for Temple of Traps! I just need to learn the map. Hit me up when i'm online. :]

NiceOnes
Dec 10, 2010, 03:43 PM
I'm totally down for Temple of Traps! I just need to learn the map. Hit me up when i'm online. :]

Gamertag??

Tita
Dec 10, 2010, 06:21 PM
GT: Slayliving

Green_Bandit
Dec 11, 2010, 12:15 AM
Used to have a good team huh? Like one that maybe included Trane/Nebula?

Just so happens I came back for now. I dont know for how long I'll be staying since it was a spur of the moment thing but if you want to run like the old days shoot me a message @ postwarhornet or if I see you on Ill find you since I have your partner card still.

Bozl1n2k2
Dec 11, 2010, 02:01 PM
Im up for temple as well, infact was about topost to try to drum up a team myself:)

GT - Bozl1n