PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide

dias_flac_0g
Dec 9, 2010, 02:01 AM
Enhance Weapon (adds power to A rank weapons in this case my 50% kubiri hikens)

Or

Guard Crush (has a 50% chance of knocking down my enemies when I miss and dealing 1 point of damage.)

I play a female 180 forte fighter beast.

I know there are other options but they mostly suck and these two are the only ones that I see myself getting a benefit from.

If you were me which one will you choose?

BIG OLAF
Dec 9, 2010, 02:15 AM
I say go with "Enhance Weapon". I hardly think "Guard Crush" is that effective.

bloodflowers
Dec 9, 2010, 11:30 AM
Elemental Weapon is vastly superior unless you use neutral weapons.

TwistedDragon
Dec 9, 2010, 05:17 PM
Well considering Absolute Zero will be up for around another 6 weeks I would pick Guard Crush. I will admit its not very effective outside this Event but you will have plenty of time to get both later.

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 9, 2010, 06:18 PM
Elemental Weapon is best.

unicorn
Dec 9, 2010, 06:20 PM
Hes not asking about Elemental Weapon.

dias_flac_0g
Dec 9, 2010, 11:15 PM
Hes not asking about Elemental Weapon.

I actually dont mind that they are mentioning that option. I thought about it too but i was like what's the point when all my weps are already 50% doesnt this only benefit weps that arent 50%?

Can someone go into detail about this please?

Also, I bought the Enhance Weapon thing and it sucks xD I dont even see a damagae increase. I think it's glitched or something.

Good thing getting ap is easy during this event otherwise I would have been pissed lol.

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 10, 2010, 04:27 AM
I actually dont mind that they are mentioning that option. I thought about it too but i was like what's the point when all my weps are already 50% doesnt this only benefit weps that arent 50%?

Can someone go into detail about this please?

Also, I bought the Enhance Weapon thing and it sucks xD I dont even see a damagae increase. I think it's glitched or something.

Good thing getting ap is easy during this event otherwise I would have been pissed lol.

Karin im assuming thats you blonde hair female beast?
If you have my Card - Jess ill be happy to show you just how good Elemental Weapon is.

dias_flac_0g
Dec 10, 2010, 04:39 AM
Karin im assuming thats you blonde hair female beast?
If you have my Card - Jess ill be happy to show you just how good Elemental Weapon is.

I dont think we ever met in psu, but the fact that you know who I am in game makes me believe we have lol. However no I dont have your card.

Anyways thanks for the offer :)

I actually went ahead and bought it and wow yea it's good. Cuz not only does it affect my slicers it affects all of my weps so it seems.

Now I want my 5 ap that i wasted on the crappy enhance weapon xD

I saw the difference right away with Elemental Weapon.

I can now confirm that it DOES infact turn 50% weps into 55% cool!

Wish I had known this sooner!

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 10, 2010, 05:33 AM
I dont think we ever met in psu, but the fact that you know who I am in game makes me believe we have lol. However no I dont have your card.

Anyways thanks for the offer :)

I actually went ahead and bought it and wow yea it's good. Cuz not only does it affect my slicers it affects all of my weps so it seems.

Now I want my 5 ap that i wasted on the crappy enhance weapon xD

I saw the difference right away with Elemental Weapon.

I can now confirm that it DOES infact turn 50% weps into 55% cool!

Wish I had known this sooner!
Yep ive played with your female beast many over past 4 years times on my 4 character jess blonde hair beast too lol my female cast VictoriX VII and you might have played with my no deleted Male Cast XeMNaS

dias_flac_0g
Dec 10, 2010, 05:50 AM
Yea I always just run with random people during events i'm sure we probably came across each other sometime then. I think I remember your cast VictoryX for sure now lol.