PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Update for December 17th.

Amaury
Dec 13, 2010, 02:05 PM
There will be an update this Friday, December 17th, 2010!

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?354258-Update-for-December-17th

Attention, GUARDIANS!

We will have a maintenance this week on December 16th.

We are adding some updates to the Absolute Zero event, as well as the 4th wave of GUARDIANS Advanced Content!

Excellent work on the event so far -- as of posting this, we are very close to tripping 14 million on the kill counter. Keep up the good work!

Here's the URL for info on this week's update:

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20101217a

Happy Holidays!

It's time... for a discussion! =D

BIG OLAF
Dec 13, 2010, 02:29 PM
Ahh, finally! More GAS upgrades. Now I can stop buying pointless crap with all the damned APs I keep getting.

JAFO22000
Dec 13, 2010, 04:48 PM
"■Update to "Absolute Zero" (event prologue mission)"

Isn't this the mission where you just talk to Lou to get the "background" information about the mission??? What are they planning on updating here?

Also, unrelated, but when you talk to the Newman in the second block of the temple, he asks you a question that you have to answer. According to PSUPEDIA, you will eligible for different items in an upcoming mission dependant upon your answer. I was not able to locate the information pertaining to WHAT would you be eligible for if you choose the "Help him" option vs. the "Don't help him" option??

Thank you.

BIG OLAF
Dec 13, 2010, 04:53 PM
I was not able to locate the information pertaining to WHAT would you be eligible for if you choose the "Help him" option vs. the "Don't help him" option??

Thank you.

It should have been on the same page. Well, if you choose to help him, you get the Magana Breaker (sword). If you choose not to help him, you get the Black Meteora (rifle).

JAFO22000
Dec 13, 2010, 05:12 PM
Thank you very much for the reply!

FYI, I looked back on the 'pedia to see if I missed something, and for Frozen Flowers it states:

"If these requirements have been met, the newman will ask for your help. You can either lend him a hand or refuse. Your choice here will determine which reward you receive in the future event mission The Protectors ε."

"The Protectors Epsilon" in the above quote is a link to it's page, although there is no mention of this newman there. I do recall reading about it awhile back on there, so maybe I'm just not looking hard enough???

At any rate, again, thank you for your help with my question.

chu-chu-chu
Dec 14, 2010, 09:16 AM
this on etime i did the absolute zero i didnt see the newman but then i did. is this the one or does one just haveta be in yr party!? my frend is a beastbut i think he knows one.

I don't know!!! lol

\..<*.*<../

Colonel Mustard
Dec 14, 2010, 09:18 AM
this on etime i did the absolute zero i didnt see the newman but then i did. is this the one or does one just haveta be in yr party!? my frend is a beastbut i think he knows one.

I don't know!!! lol

\..<*.*<../

What, my dear, are you, by which I mean chu-chu-chu, of course, trying, in some odd, albeit, nearly, familiar, language, to communicate, or say, to us, myself, a fairly, if I may say, intelligent, man included, here, with that?!

Billy Mitchell
Dec 14, 2010, 09:19 AM
Nerds.

Colonel Mustard
Dec 14, 2010, 09:25 AM
Nerds.
Haha, fairplay, sir!

TwistedDragon
Dec 14, 2010, 03:19 PM
It should have been on the same page. Well, if you choose to help him, you get the Magana Breaker (sword). If you choose not to help him, you get the Black Meteora (rifle).

What happens if you accidently mash the a button like I did lol? Is that helping him or not?

Carrighan
Dec 14, 2010, 03:40 PM
it defaults to not helping and you get the Black Meteora

TwistedDragon
Dec 14, 2010, 03:49 PM
it defaults to not helping and you get the Black Meteora
Okay just what I figured but it was still bothering me so I asked.