PDA

View Full Version : The L33t players...

dias_flac_0g
Dec 13, 2010, 07:50 PM
So after a couple of weeks into the event i've had the privilege (I guess lol) to play with quite a few "l33t" players or atleast ones that think they are all that and a bag of chips xD

Anyways, i've observed their behavior in our runs and things they said.

The one thing I noticed that most have in common is the fact that they think they are sooo much better as a person than those who "suck" at the game. You can hear it in their voice when they speak and talk down such players.

I have pretty good gear especially for someone who doesnt really have any "real" friends on the game. I mostly afk, play once in a while, and play everytime there's an event.

I dont really understand why these players act that way. I mean they were basically cool with me only cuz I had cool stuff so pretty much if I had less than awesome stuff they wouldnt have given me a chance to join their parties or talk to me for that matter haha.

Seriously these players must really lead some pathetic real lives and have a case of low self-esteem. This shows greatly in how they look down on those players who arent the best or dont have uber gear. It's like they finally did something awesome in their pathetic lives that they can finally say "i'm better than you...".

Hahaha.

Now I must admit some of these guys are actually really good. For example I was running with some guys last time with uber gear and all that good stuff all lvl 180 blah blah blah and we were clearing all 4 blocks easy. I will not lie those games were really enjoyable seeing as I never been in a party that was organized and that actually listened and played as a team.

To top it off these guys were kinda cool and there wasnt much hate towards those who sucked.

I also noticed that alot of the players who think that are "l33t" are the worse ones too. They are decent at best but yet they think they are sooo much better than anyone else when in reality they arent even that good.

Another thing is the fact that getting good at psu isnt really an acomplishment (yup) because this game doesnt really require much skill to do so. It's a rather simple game. So feeling "l33t" just because you are good at psu doesnt really mean anything seeing as getting good at the game is really simple.

As for myself anyone can play with me as long as they are a decent party. By that I mean if you dont know how to do the mission fine as long as you can follow instructions and CO-OPERATE then you are on the right track. However those who do not want to co-operate and just dont care and want to do what they want then those get booted or not invited. A good example of this would be a guy in my team last time. He was a 180 GM, but yet our FF with a handgun had to do all of the GM's work such as hitting the traps and the switches in the bonus missions. We asked him to help since he would be better at it but ignored it and just wanted to do his thing so we had to boot his ass.

To get far in this event (the bonus) you must co-operae and play as a team.

So there you have it people another topic about me just speaking my mind (as usual). By the "l33t" players standards I could look down upon players who arent as good but I choose not to because I tend to get along better with players who dont have the "l33t" mentality.

Cleptomaniac
Dec 13, 2010, 07:55 PM
You can use the "this takes no skill" mentality in anything you want to evaluate and say that it's not an accomplishment.

BIG OLAF
Dec 13, 2010, 08:18 PM
Yeah, those elitist types can go suck an egg. Sure, talk down on me because my weapons, or armor, or whatever you want to make fun of, "suck" by your standards. I don't care. At all. I play PSU to talk with friends and hang out whilst doing missions/getting experience/finding rares. If I get a good weapon or something, that's just a bonus. The people that treat PSU like it's some kind of profession or something need to grow up and pull their heads out of their asses.

PSU isn't even a competitive game. It's a co-operative game. They just try and make it a competition, even if you don't want to be a part of it.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised if some of them ended up posting in this very thread, seeing as they seem to love it when "inferior" players complain about how "good" they are.

str898mustang
Dec 13, 2010, 08:40 PM
where's the tl;dr version?

Tita
Dec 13, 2010, 09:37 PM
where's the tl;dr version?
the first run-on sentence.

LK1721
Dec 13, 2010, 09:50 PM
Bah. I paid no attention to them. Let them do what they want and boot them if they start causing problems.

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 13, 2010, 10:34 PM
Im not sure if i come under the leet players list or not as i do have 50% 10/10 weps and im very much about doing runs fast Why would i want to run missions in 15mins instead of doing them in 5-7mins? however in random parties am polite and some how put up with the dumb rumours and stupidity 4 years ive had to hear such bs.
Im all about helping those that want to be helped ill happily give tips to speed up runs or just things that make runs more enjoyable easier i mean faster runs= more shiny things! more shiny things=more meseta to buy nice items that you want.
Note just cause i use 50% weps i run with all kinds of different groups of friends some with very good stuff some with just average stuff having good weapons doesnt make somebody instantly good (Yes this game still takes a degree of skill as a matter of fact any game can take skill if you take it serious)
I guess that constant arguement pops up again Casual gamer Vs Hardcore Gamer they dont mix do they lol
Im very much the hardcore gamer i take things seriously i like to do things the right way same goes for me in the real world im all about doing my job the right way(Chef)

Let me also stress ill run with nearly anyone Regardless of weapons aslong as they are not just plain stupid.

BIG OLAF
Dec 13, 2010, 10:53 PM
Im not sure if i come under the leet players list or not as i do have 50% 10/10 weps and im very much about doing runs fast Why would i want to run missions in 15mins instead of doing them in 5-7mins? however in random parties am polite and some how put up with the dumb rumours and stupidity 4 years ive had to hear such bs.
Im all about helping those that want to be helped ill happily give tips to speed up runs or just things that make runs more enjoyable easier i mean faster runs= more shiny things! more shiny things=more meseta to buy nice items that you want.
Note just cause i use 50% weps i run with all kinds of different groups of friends some with very good stuff some with just average stuff having good weapons doesnt make somebody instantly good (Yes this game still takes a degree of skill as a matter of fact any game can take skill if you take it serious)
I guess that constant arguement pops up again Casual gamer Vs Hardcore Gamer they dont mix do they lol
Im very much the hardcore gamer i take things seriously i like to do things the right way same goes for me in the real world im all about doing my job the right way(Chef)

Let me also stress ill run with nearly anyone Regardless of weapons aslong as they are not just plain stupid.

It's no problem if you take pride in something you do (even a video game), but just as long as you don't spit on others for not....how do I put this...."trying as hard"? If you don't care what weapons or armor someone uses, and just play with them for fun or social purposes, then you aren't doing anything wrong at all. Like you, I'll play with anyone who isn't a complete fool, regardless of equipment. I'm glad to see some "upper-tier" players with your attitude.

[SPOILER-BOX]By the way, folks: "Upper-Tier Player" is not equal to "Elitist".[/SPOILER-BOX]

And, I will agree that this game takes some skill. It's important to know which weapons to use in certain situations (and what PAs to go along with them). It's also important to know enemy spawn timing, consistency, elements, etc.

milranduil
Dec 14, 2010, 01:51 AM
Do not underestimate the TA. If you do, it will require more patience and time than you can possibly imagine.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Dec 14, 2010, 02:24 AM
just putting my 2 cents in on this topic. i agree with the OP. i get tired of seeing people on the 5th floor spamming for 170+ parties and stuff. just cause you're not a certain lvl doesn't mean you suck. then on the flip side, just cause you're 180 doesn't mean you're good either. and Cloudstrife xx, you seem to have a really good mentality, there's certainly nothing wrong with having 50% 10/10 weapons and stuff, but its when people think that's the only thing everyone should have where i get annoyed. i'm glad to see someone whose got gear like that and is still willing to play with just about anyone.

Crysteon
Dec 14, 2010, 02:24 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]By the way, folks: "Upper-Tier Player" is not equal to "Elitist".[/SPOILER-BOX]

I just wish people were able to discerne between both sides, which is not the case in both 360 and JP servers.

And I agree to Cloud in the part where some people take his/her stuff seriously (I do too, sometimes). I'm of the hardcore player kind, though...and if you dont believe me, feel free to ask my friends or people who know me well (they will tell you I'm just another guy who tries to get perfect gear that could help him optimize his runs, and not for fashion or bragging gibberish).

And about the TA stuff (where I wont really bother explaning some purist terminology of what TA really means....inb4unnecessarycontroversy) , I think it requires some analytical skills along with some persistence, though (using Jabroga and TD in most of the mission is not always the best option, if we're talking about FMs).

XbikXBd
Dec 14, 2010, 02:41 AM
I just wish people were able to discerne between both sides, which is not the case in both 360 and JP servers.

And I agree to Cloud in the part where some people take his/her stuff seriously (I do too, sometimes). I'm of the hardcore player kind, though...and if you dont believe me, feel free to ask my friends or people who know me well (they will tell you I'm just another guy who tries to get perfect gear that could help him optimize his runs, and not for fashion or bragging gibberish).

And about the TA stuff (where I wont really bother explaning some purist terminology of what TA really means....inb4unnecessarycontroversy) , I think it requires some analytical skills along with some persistence, though (using Jabroga and TD in most of the mission is not always the best option, if we're talking about FMs).

This.
And unlike some people on 360 u are fun to play with >=)
Seeing as i play 360 for friends
I PLAY jp FOR FUN and COOL PEOPLE

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 14, 2010, 06:24 AM
I can assure you TA -time attack is not all about 50% 10/10 weapons Karin TA takes being able to use analytical skills to whatever map you are running persistance because sometimes random bs just happens in a solo/team time attack also team time attack is a completely different ball game.

In TA Timing has to be perfect positioning is oh so important knowing little ways to that help save time like for say at seed express boss mother brain.
Did you know that a gekitsnata can hit over the left side arm with majarra when i see her bring her arm up ready to swipe it down the rail i wait a sec with jabroga for the perfect time to land when she allows me to hit her on all spots on her arm then rinse repeat the left arm should fall in no less than 3 jabrogas with bit of chip damage from majarra then stay on the left side once the left arm falls and she will NOT bring her right arm up which means no sheild which means you can now go to work on her face with spiral dance its only a matter of time before she dies my best time killing her is somewhere around 1minunte 30 seconds but in average runs even whens she doesnt play nice its 2min+ boss fight solo

Now im know some here already know this trick but others may not take it for whatever it is it will save you time no matter what

Another thing being able to ta makes missions like bruce alot more easier how many here can duo bruce in a good time and still get s rank with no techer to heal bruce (On S2)

Look for those that dont care bother to ta thats fine however dont say that "oh i could do it if i had good weapons" on pc/ps2 US/EU servers Bobby/adios was timeattacking with 36%+ weapons and was matching and beating times put up by other players who had 46-50% stuff

And now for team timeattacking is soo much fun to me as whats more fun that running missions super fast for a reason working with your best friends? to me thats so much fun.

If anyone here wants to talk some more or do some runs my Gt: VictoriX VII and my Characters are Jess, VictoriX and Estellise if im not busy ill join(=

dias_flac_0g
Dec 14, 2010, 06:51 AM
I understand that all that takes some time to plan and that you do indeed need a plan as to how you will do your TA run. However these are all things that are easily done. Especially if you show them a video on youtube of it.

None of this requires great execution skills at all lmao.

Again read my SF4 example. You show someone some awesome torney high lvl play matches and tell them "play that way and go win a tourney" haha no way in hell they can do it unless they develope the proper skills and get used to executing moves on the fly and such.

However if you show me or anyone who's decent at the game (psu) a video of someone TAing then again I can asure you that I can do it as well without really having to train and develope skills.

It's just an easy game plain and simple.

I get your point but its obvious that you dont get mine. I've made it really easy to undesrtand too xD

This is what I mean when I say that PSU is an easy game that doesnt require much skill at all to be played at a high lvl (assuming there's such a thing xD) one can easy learn and master it if one wishes to do so.

Haha, now I know that's hurthful to those who feel like they have acomplished something in their lives just cuz they are "good" at psu =P

That's towards those who feel that way, so dont get butthurt.

Midori Oku
Dec 14, 2010, 07:10 PM
Sure TA'ing in this game does not take near as much skill as something like Halo or COD but it still takes more than are giving it credit for.

I have to agree with everything that Cloudstrife has said.

Cleptomaniac
Dec 15, 2010, 09:31 AM
I'd gladly watch you fail as you try to accomplish some of the TA times with the gear the other people used. I guess I'm one of those l33t butthurt players.

padiwac
Dec 15, 2010, 09:41 AM
There's a TA thread in the PSU forums. Show us how simple it is.

Midori Oku
Dec 15, 2010, 10:01 AM
I'd gladly watch you fail as you try to accomplish some of the TA times with the gear the other people used. I guess I'm one of those l33t butthurt players.
Well I guess that makes me one of those asshole elitist as well. Oh teh noes what shall I ever do?

There's a TA thread in the PSU forums. Show us how simple it is.

Yup it would be nice to see more people TA.

dias_flac_0g
Dec 15, 2010, 10:57 AM
Sure TA'ing in this game does not take near as much skill as something like Halo or COD but it still takes more than are giving it credit for.

I have to agree with everything that Cloudstrife has said.

Finally someone who actually gets my point :) I was about to lose hope on you guys already. For the record though, I still think SF4 requires more skill than both of those games too lol, but you understand where i'm coming from so that's all that matters.

Hahaha, when you can "gladly" provide me with the good TA equips or hell equal to that of the ones that get the fast TA times (it's the only way that its fair, read my reply to Cloudstrife for this) then i'll be more than up for it.

MillyB
Dec 15, 2010, 12:43 PM
Finally someone who actually gets my point :) I was about to lose hope on you guys already. For the record though, I still think SF4 requires more skill than both of those games too lol, but you understand where i'm coming from so that's all that matters.

Hahaha, when you can "gladly" provide me with the good TA equips or hell equal to that of the ones that get the fast TA times (it's the only way that its fair, read my reply to Cloudstrife for this) then i'll be more than up for it. However, if you arent willing to do so then just stfu xD Seeing as YOU are the one who wants to see me fail so bad. Then step up to the plate and get me what I need and we can do this! ^_^

If not you can just sit there and stay butthurt too. That works aswell =P
How about this Ill provide a given pallet to all the people who want to partake in this endeavor. All of you will use the same pallet and all of you will do the same mission/spawn. I will set up a time and place this can take place unless all you had been saying before is just "hot air".

Midori Oku
Dec 15, 2010, 12:57 PM
How about this Ill provide a given pallet to all the people who want to partake in this endeavor. All of you will use the same pallet and all of you will do the same mission/spawn. I will set up a time and place this can take place unless all you had been saying before is just "hot air".

You are going to have to let me know when this goes down (if it does) cause I want to see it. :)

dias_flac_0g
Dec 15, 2010, 02:18 PM

I dont see a point in this seeing as this has nothing to do with what I have been saying all this time. Stop trying to turn things around. Even if it's the same equipment, lvl's class and all that good stuff needs to be taken into account so its far from fair.

The reason I come across to you this way it's because you guys are the ones who want to see me fail. If that's the case then you must do it by my terms. I could get good stuff, but the reality is that I have nothing to prove to any of you. Get me what ive asked for earlier and I will make your wish of failing come true. If you dont then again stfu and stop side stepping :)

One of you guys already understood my point, and i'm going to give the rest of you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you arent that stupid and you understand what I been saying all this time.

That aside let us not get distracted from the REAL point of this topic though, I see what you are doing here. Trying to make it seem like i'm the bad person here haha. I'm far from a bad person though. I play with anyone and respect everyone (unless you dont deserve it) I dont make fun of people with crap items and I treat everyone the same. Plus I dont spend time talking down players who 'suck" for most of the event run. This is the real point of this topic.

However everything I said still stands, the game is easy plain and simple. So you shouldnt feel superior to anyone because you have not accomplished anything.

Now I wanna make this VERY CLEAR, that only goes for those who think and feel that way. I think a couple of you got this fact alone mixed up.

Like I told CloudStrife, if you dont fall into the description I made in my very first post than this isnt for you. Haha, but reading some of the comments here it seems that alot of you do fall understhat description. If you are a good respectable player (I shouldnt have to go into detail as to what this means) then this isnt for you.

Back to seeing me "phail" haha. There you have it man I said my piece before and i'm not backing down from it at all. You get me what I need and gear me up to be an awesome TA player and i'll fail right infront of you. No in betweens no nothing, play by my rules or dont open your mouth. I'm a man I can back up what I say just as long as it fits into the rules I made.

If you cant step up to that plate, shut your mouth,and stay butthurt :D

Why by my rules? Because this is my topic and I do what I want in it.

Cleptomaniac
Dec 15, 2010, 02:28 PM
I'm confused...somebody offers you the weapon selection you desire and you are not going to show us that you can TA?

Midori Oku
Dec 15, 2010, 02:30 PM
What kind of palette are you wanting us to let you use? Also what class is it for?

dias_flac_0g
Dec 15, 2010, 03:20 PM
What kind of palette are you wanting us to let you use? Also what class is it for?

From what ive seen in game and in some youtube vids (dont ave any recent ones) most people who TA have 42% weps and up with high grinds. I will only cover the fighting class since that's what I play.

They have high % axes with and ele that owns the monsters in the TA run, good DS mostly high % rucars, and of course high % spears. They are mostly cast FM with all the PA's at 50. I do not have any Axe PA's at 50 (or even own any for that matter) and I do not have FM at 20 (its at 1 I dont like the class)

I play female beast fortefighter. I like gloves, claws, spears, twin sabers, and slicers. Not really your "l33t" gear but that's what makes me happy and that's how I get the most of the game (which is what it should be all about).

However, I do like to be efficient so I try to get the best % I can get from those weps. and have all the PA maxed out from those respected weps.

But as you can see i'm up for it, but it's just not going to be easy since ima have to lvl a brand new class lvl up pa's etc etc. and in all honesty (not because i'm scared which is what you will think i'm sure) I dont wanna do all that work right now especially since they are things i do not like.

I'm not gonna kid myself either I know the best class for TA as a fighter is FM do to their added speed. But like I said my main is fully maxed right now on AP and MP and I am currently working on my low lvl techer which is my main focus now soooo even if we had my gear down i'll have to work extra to get ready for the TA runs which again I frankly dont wanna do the work because I have my hands full with my master force.

This means that ima have to take time from my personal time limit just to please you all. **** that lmao.

I have a MF to lvl up and I also have an event to enjoy so it's kinda offlimits regardless.

You see my point? Of course you dont xD You just think i'm scurd no doubt hahaha. I dont blame you though we all go for what is convinient to us.

But maybe later when I really dont have anything to do i'll see what's up. I can see that you are serious and that you trully want to see me fail and at the same time I feel kinda bad for not being able to give you yes for your TA challenge (i'm a man after all). I simply dont wanna put in the time to make my main a TA compatible char because it's not what I find my fun in.

ZER0 DX
Dec 15, 2010, 03:45 PM
I don't TA and have shitty gear due to terrible luck and no meseta, but I can't stand people who don't at least know what they're doing in a mission and I will leave parties after a run is done if they continue to be incompetent. I only had one instance where I left a frozen flowers run mid-mission and that was due to everyone not only sucking horribly at it but being awfully rude the entire time. Far from elitist, but I hate dumb people who don't learn.

padiwac
Dec 15, 2010, 04:02 PM
You're the one who said its simple. And you have to borrow gear? Those two could easily give you 50% 10/10s, so go for it.

Cleptomaniac
Dec 15, 2010, 04:35 PM
Are you willing to give me these items? Obvious not so again stfu :) since the only ones here who trully seem interested in this is Milly B and Midori.

However if you trully wanna see me fail that much maybe sometime after the event is over i'll get that Master class up and then i'll take Midori on that offer? I really wouldnt mind doing a TA run assuming he can get me the stuff.

Again if anything you'll just basically have to wait. I mean who the hell do you think you are?

Hahaha, you think i'm gonna stop lvling my techer and go do something completely different just to please you? Like i'm going to take time off my personal time just to please a pathetic butthurt person like you lmao xD

You're an idiot if you think i'm gonna stop doing what i'm doing just to please you. Especially since you arent even making an effort to get me started. It seems like you are the one who wants to see me fail the most, but yet you cant even get me started on this TA stuff. Insted you are just making silly remarks in hopes to take a "jab" at me insted of actually trying to get this going. You can't expect me to take a silly person like yourself seriously =P

The only ones who trully seem interested in this is Milly B and Midori Oku.

I will give you the items - let's go. Oh, wait, you don't want to now.
You're the one who said you could do it and when people ask you to you insult us and tell us you don't want to waste your time leveling something that's not fun for you.
Grow up; you're the 'silly person' not me.

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 15, 2010, 04:50 PM
This seems more like a personal attack on TAers, at least in my vision it does.

I agree with cloud, I have run brucesD with him, whoops and my friend and by no means were we slating each other because X has better zagza then Y. All i can remember from the chat was, X try this tactic while Y does this, sharing ADVICE and help mainly, to a good end result.

I also agree stongly with adios. He was the one that un-intentionally showed me TAing, and made me the TA'er i was yesturyear. And I will admit, when I played before GAS, some of my FM weapons were more powerful then his, and yet some of his more than mine and i still couldn't achieve some of the times he would pull of, so yes it does take pateince, and you cant just replicate a videos top time of the bat. I could have been and exact copy of his character and even on his servers with no slow down and lesser loading times with no trap delay, and still have to run and run till i got his time.

I don't TA and have shitty gear due to terrible luck and no meseta, but I can't stand people who don't at least know what they're doing in a mission and I will leave parties after a run is done if they continue to be incompetent. I only had one instance where I left a frozen flowers run mid-mission and that was due to everyone not only sucking horribly at it but being awfully rude the entire time. Far from elitist, but I hate dumb people who don't learn.
You don't need top end gear for TAing. By all means if you enjoy to speed run but cant atain the gear you think if only worthy for a TA don't stop. Heck if you enjoy playing the game your doing it right.

Dias I also think that your trying to say something about people who have 100% what they want in the game and therfore dont help others, like you said with your GM issue. It could be the fact that he/she did not know of the gunner traps or whatever it is, or saw the fact that a FF already had it covered he may of believed that helping to kill stuff may have been better for time. Otherwise if not it could have been a "my credit card, my game, my way" situation, which in some cases can hamper party progress and also in some cases is the correct conduct to follow. Such as people complaing at wartechers because their class may not be as powerful as another class.

dias_flac_0g
Dec 15, 2010, 05:11 PM
I will give you the items - let's go. Oh, wait, you don't want to now.
You're the one who said you could do it and when people ask you to you insult us and tell us you don't want to waste your time leveling something that's not fun for you.
Grow up; you're the 'silly person' not me.

Lets do this. I'm more than willing to take these item off you. Then i'll hit you up whenever I cap my FM level. Now we will see just how much you wanna see me fail. If you are serious let me know. Matter of fact lets meet up now lets see how much your words are worth. You better do it now because I wont be available for you all day silly person :)

You better not do any sissy acts either. LETS MEET UP. Your items better not be garbage either xDDDD

Moatoob sounds like a good place for this. The pub you can meet me there and drop your items off to me ^_^

This seems more like a personal attack on TAers, at least in my vision it does.

I agree with cloud, I have run brucesD with him, whoops and my friend and by no means were we slating each other because X has better zagza then Y. All i can remember from the chat was, X try this tactic while Y does this, sharing ADVICE and help mainly, to a good end result.

I also agree stongly with adios. He was the one that un-intentionally showed me TAing, and made me the TA'er i was yesturyear. And I will admit, when I played before GAS, some of my FM weapons were more powerful then his, and yet some of his more than mine and i still couldn't achieve some of the times he would pull of, so yes it does take pateince, and you cant just replicate a videos top time of the bat. I could have been and exact copy of his character and even on his servers with no slow down and lesser loading times with no trap delay, and still have to run and run till i got his time.

If you learn to read properly you would have noticed that this topic isnt even really about TA players. Now you're probably going to say "oh dont insult me" but you guys bring this upon yourselves. I dont like stupidity and that is what you are showing here.

I can't make this anymore clear than it already is. This is basically about those "l33t" players who look down on those who cant TA, who dont have great gear and those who dont know the game very well.

Like I said countless times already, if you dont fall into that description, then this sint for you.

Next time read what I said and dont jump and say "oh you are attacking TA'ers" maybe then i'll show you some proper respect.

Read before you speak.

The first few who posted in my topic actually did get the point so no direspect to them :)

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 15, 2010, 05:21 PM
If you learn to read properly you would have noticed that this topic isnt even really about TA players. Now you're probably going to say "oh dont insult me" but you guys bring this upon yourselves. I dont like stupidity and that is what you are showing here.

I can't make this anymore clear than it already is. This is basically about those "l33t" players who look down on those who cant TA, who dont have great gear and those who dont know the game very well.

Like I said countless times already, if you dont fall into that description, then this sint for you.

Next time read what I said and dont jump and say "oh you are attacking TA'ers" maybe then i'll show you some proper respect.

Read before you speak.

The first few who posted in my topic actually did get the point so no direspect to them :)

I dont feel insulted in anyway. I dont get insulted over what some person posts over the internet.
1- I didnt say you were attacking TAers i said it seems that it has turned into one due to recent posts thank you
2- You say this is a topic against elites who can ta and look down on people who cant ta, making them TAers and then you say the topic isnt about TAers what so ever...
3 - I had completely read the OP once already, re-visited this thread today and didnt want to re-read all over it, knowing that the main point would have been covered by the majority so i decided to focus on other things which i knew would light a flame under your ass as you miss my point.
4 - I dont actually think anyone in here is butthurt. I see many people trying to reason and explain and one, no two even proposing a challange of some sort to some means and thats it.

And another thing, yeah this may be your thread, and you may be able to do whatever you want to do.. but only to an extent.

Cleptomaniac
Dec 15, 2010, 05:24 PM
I'm confused - you want me to give you all my items and then you're not going to TA?
That sounds like a great idea!

Edit: You're the one who has brought this in the thread. You said you could do a TA just as easily as any other player given the required equipment.
I'm wondering how you could possibly know this if you don't have the PAs or the class leveled up.

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 15, 2010, 05:26 PM
Also dias, I know what you mean by leet people and how they undermine and mock other players. Yes they are annoying etc etc and by all means vent on about it. but trying to insult other posters because some may not get what your trying to say isnt the eaisest way of explaination.

Some people get overly happy about good stuff on this game and show it in good manners, thats called enjoyment
Some people do it and fall under your leet catogorey and it affects their online conduct to where they come of as a complete ass.
Personality affects in great measurements in video gaming.

DeltaViolet+
Dec 15, 2010, 05:34 PM
You dont have to own great weapons to TA. :)

dias_flac_0g
Dec 15, 2010, 05:35 PM
I'm confused - you want me to give you all my items and then you're not going to TA?
That sounds like a great idea!

Edit: You're the one who has brought this in the thread. You said you could do a TA just as easily as any other player given the required equipment.
I'm wondering how you could possibly know this if you don't have the PAs or the class leveled up.

C'mon dont be a sissy now :(

You're over here talking big and when I say lets do this you back down? I'm willing to lvl up my MF and lvl up the axe pa's. It's up to you to let me get that gear seeing as it is YOU who wants this badly. Not only that, but you offered to do so lmao.

Don't turn it around now.

What better way to do it than to have your awesome gear right/ That way I can get a good warm up on the axes! ^_^

Yes, I said that i could do it if I had the right stuff to do it with. I'm not backing down from that either. That's exactly what I said actually however that included FM lvl's and PA's.

Like I said earlier you're just a silly ass person who obviously is just trying to troll but failing at it. I can't take a silly person like you seriously =P But atleast your fail trolling sets you up for some good fun so it's not that bad I guess :D

xBULLYDOGG
Dec 15, 2010, 05:41 PM
Well Im done. Dias our personalities and opinions clash and dont meet so theres nothing more i can say. Especially to someone who i feel doesnt warrant a trait to meet people half way as it were with opinions. Like many of us still will do even with the way you have been, I wish you best of luck with your hunts, finding people who share the same mentality as you and also eradicating the elites from your play time.

Cloudstrife xx
Dec 15, 2010, 05:43 PM
karin i think people know your not calling them elitist its more you came across with the post that indicated you could match any good Time attack times with good weapons(Even though you already have good weapons from what i seen on you) when without practice you could not no one can.
Just to try a TA without practice and go beat/Match someones time That they have practiced alot for, even if you just tried to copy what you saw on youtube chances you would not get a good time with or without good weapons.
Weapons dont instantly make you a great TA'er Player Skill>>Photon Arts>>Weapons in that order are of most importance Also i agree with you games like Blazblue, Street fighter take more skill than psu ofcoarse but dont underestimate Ta on psu if you have no patience you would soon realise its not all so easy as it looks.

If you really want to prove them wrong why not just both sides use 30% weapons to do a run and see whos fastest show them just how easy it really is.
Or im a fully lvled up fortefigher well im halfway gased id do a friendly 30% weapons only each as fortefigher vs fortefighter Female beast vs female beast both blonde lol!

Sadly no one myself included is going to lend you 46-50% weapons i dont lend my gear to no one and i know others feel the same if both sides have 30% weps its a fair field you cannont argue that can you?

Dragwind
Dec 15, 2010, 06:37 PM
This thread is being locked due to the obvious inflammatory posting. Offending posts will be edited and removed.