PDA

View Full Version : Help Farmimg Adahna Units

noir6647
Dec 14, 2010, 07:00 AM
I need help farming adahna units on Forest Infiltration S3 as i am not strong enough to solo it and it is boring doing it without other people. Anyone who would like to help me and themselves please contact me on my gamer tag (noir 6647) no brackets or post on this thread.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-findings/4/465/forest_infiltration_s3/

Thank You.

NiceOnes
Dec 14, 2010, 11:35 AM
I would suggest you do this after the event mission is over...

Sounds like you need levels more than money. C'mon dude... Prioritize a little. Take advantage of what is in front of you and realize that FI S3 will always be there!

I will gladly run it with you post event.

TwistedDragon
Dec 14, 2010, 03:56 PM
I would suggest you do this after the event mission is over...

Sounds like you need levels more than money. C'mon dude... Prioritize a little. Take advantage of what is in front of you and realize that FI S3 will always be there!

I will gladly run it with you post event.

I agree with Nice ones. Forest Infiltration is one of my favorite missions and I will be happy to run it post event. I have gotten very lucky with finding Adahna units. (Grinding Them not so much)

The way the kill count in Absolute Zero is at I honestly don't know if we will get all the prizes. Sega might have to extend the event so people don't get pissed off and quit.

Zerolimit
Dec 14, 2010, 05:09 PM
same as above

JCGamer
Dec 15, 2010, 05:23 AM
Indeed I rather lvl up while the event is going on psu than go hunt for the unit. :-x plus If u do get help from other PSU player what guarantees u try not gonna run off with the Item. not sharing the money with the psu players. cuz u know that piece of hot item worth a lot meseta and no one want to be left out :chuck-ball:

noir6647
Dec 15, 2010, 12:13 PM
First of all and I appologise for not mentioning this earlier I was meaning to farm after the event. I am not farming for money I want an UNBROKEN Adahna Cannon. any extra units that are gotten will be evenly distributed throughout the party.

in reply to JCGamer. all farming missions of this type require an element of trust. if you cannot or will not have/give this ammount of trust to a player that is your problem not mine.