PDA

View Full Version : PS:Po2 LFG

Kayest
Dec 14, 2010, 12:44 PM
It's been a few months now since PS:Po2 was released and I still don't have anybody to play with regularly. All the people I have already traded cards with never play. I can't do any voice programs like Skype or Ventrilo and I don't enjoy being in chat programs while playing. I'm picky. I guess all I want is a group of people to play with regularly who aren't complete imbeciles. I may not be the best player ever, but I do tend to know what I'm doing.

What I'm looking for:
-People who know how to get a chain over at least 10.

-People who don't do missions so hard for them they leave me fighting bosses alone without Moons because I have revived them so many times already. I do missions ranging from 10 levels below me to maybe 15 levels above me. I will battle the hard stuff when I am good and tired of the stuff I am doing currently.

-People who don't spam PAs.

-People who don't enter missions they have never done before, turn down a hall with a locked door and wait at it while I have to solo the room with the key until they get a clue.

-People who don't have incessant blabber consistently being displayed by Auto Text.

-People with real names. I never want to play with another
"xXxsephirothxcloudxXx" or "narutogrrrl" again. Names like "Roxas," "Sora," and "Sasuke" are skating on thin ice. Real names start with capital letters. This may be a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game but I doubt anyone in their right mind would name their human children something with alternating capitals and numbers like "A1Y5Sa."

-People around my level. Due to a lack of regular play, I have only managed to reach level 90 on my main. Within maybe plus or minus 7 levels would be fine.

-People who will respond to PMs either here or in-game. I don't want anyone saying they want to join me if they don't want to play after a week or just plain don't feel like responding.

That's pretty much it. I eventually want to work up to do challenge missions and difficult tactical missions. Somedays, maybe all I will wanna do is a few easy runs because of homework or something. All I want is a regular group to play with whenever we are all free. If this sounds good to you, reply to this or PM me, please. ^^; And no, I'm not always such an ass. I just wanted to scare off a few of the nooblets who might want to join just to leech some levels or something.
Thank you for your time.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 15, 2010, 12:56 AM
I'm game, maybe. I've been playing PS:P2 pretty consistently for a while, and was looking for someone I'd finally meet to play regularlytwith. Hopefully the fact that my HUnewearl is EIGHT levels higher doesn't offend you. ^^;

What I'm looking for:
-People who know how to get a chain over at least 10.

I can do that... when I'm not wielding Knuckles, I guess. I've begun to notice when I wield THEM, I pretty much immediately pop a PA once it hits 2 Chains for that quick, high damage. Otherwise, I'm usually good about letting the chain get high until I Overkill the foe with it. :P

-People who don't do missions so hard for them they leave me fighting bosses alone without Moons because I have revived them so many times already. I do missions ranging from 10 levels below me to maybe 15 levels above me. I will battle the hard stuff when I am good and tired of the stuff I am doing currently.

Shouldn't be too much of a problem. I've been doing pretty good in Story Mode about doing missions of enemies 15 levels higher or more. Hell, I even beat Fight For Food A-Rank when I was still in my 60's... SOLO.

-People who don't spam PAs.

*See above note on me wielding Knockles*

-People who don't enter missions they have never done before, turn down a hall with a locked door and wait at it while I have to solo the room with the key until they get a clue. [i]

Shouldn't be TOO hard for me to not do that, despit having not really played all that many multiplayer quests/not being stupid in Story Mode. I always take a look at the map for forks to determine the positive path.

[i]-People who don't have incessant blabber consistently being displayed by Auto Text.

Eh, we'll see about that... I have made custom auto-texts, but I wouldn't know if anyone would find most of them annoying or not until I actually went online. : /

-People with real names. I never want to play with another
"xXxsephirothxcloudxXx" or "narutogrrrl" again. Names like "Roxas," "Sora," and "Sasuke" are skating on thin ice. Real names start with capital letters. This may be a Sci-Fi/Fantasy game but I doubt anyone in their right mind would name their human children something with alternating capitals and numbers like "A1Y5Sa."

*see signature*

-People who will respond to PMs either here or in-game. I don't want anyone saying they want to join me if they don't want to play after a week or just plain don't feel like responding.

PM's, I respond to as soon as I see them. Visitor's Messages, you'd be pretty much wasting your time. I'm usually always up for a game when available.

Kayest
Dec 15, 2010, 05:26 PM
Awesome! I don't care if you spam PAs on mobs as long as they die from 1, maybe 2 hits. It's crap like people breaking my chains on the bosses that are killing us. The high-level missions are okay, it's just when you have a party of mid 60s and the leader attempts to go on a Clad 6 A-rank and everyone continuously dies that I get mad. I don't mind auto text like "Heal, please" or something that doesn't happen often. It's when some loli or Shizuru clone runs around constantly clogging up the screen with "oWcHiEzzz! Tht hurted!" after every little scratch that irritates me.
I really don't offend easily. I just started ranting when I wrote about the stuff I noticed going on with randoms. I hope we can form a lasting party so we both can avoid the nasties that are abound online. Just tell me when you're available. I'm good most weeknights, and sometimes around 3ish. Weekends are generally better because I don't have to worry about anything that can wait until Monday.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 15, 2010, 05:37 PM
Well, for starters, I'm available now, if that helps. :P

(Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious from last night/this morning, my sig was a little un-updated; I was level 98 when I was typing that, on my HUnewearl of course.)

Kayest
Dec 15, 2010, 05:49 PM
Tonight's one of those nights with prior commitments. ;P And yeah, I figured you just hadn't updated your sig. Tomorrow night...should be good, and I am busy almost all day Saturday but am free that night. I have something planned that I don't know whether it will occur on Friday or Sunday. This week's probably the most complicated it will be for a while.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 15, 2010, 06:07 PM
I dunno about tomorrow... I've got watch from 1700-2000 EST, so that's a no-go between then and probably 2030 when I'll actually be out and back here, but after that, I should be available. Friday, though, I'll probably be mostly packing for my Christmas Standdown Leave, so that's probably a bust on that until after I sinish AFTER getting out of power school for the day. Dunno about this weekend, overall... saturday's gonna be complicated with flights back home, and I'll be spending a good deal of time then not able to go online until maybe Saturday night, sunday morning... rather complicated schedule, I would say, but it can only get worse from here on out in my Navy career... I'm just in schooling, and look how bad it is... ^^;

FOkyasuta
Dec 15, 2010, 06:12 PM
Count me in.

Kayest
Dec 15, 2010, 06:22 PM
Christmastime is probably a really bad time to be starting something like this... We'll get something worked out eventually. I just don't want you to neglect your family for some game.

@HUcast Lv.100- Great! I'm happy you responded after reading my post. In retrospect, it's kind of harsh. I hope all of our schedules permit this to happen!

FOkyasuta
Dec 15, 2010, 06:30 PM
@HUcast Lv.100- Great! I'm happy you responded after reading my post. In retrospect, it's kind of harsh. I hope all of our schedules permit this to happen!
Harsh Huh? Anyways... Just message me when you want to get ready to play. I Dont require a PM Every times like good ol' chaos here.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 15, 2010, 06:51 PM
Christmastime is probably a really bad time to be starting something like this... We'll get something worked out eventually. I just don't want you to neglect your family for some game.

To be honest, most of it's probably going to be used to just relax, because of all the stresses of being in the program I'm in in the Navy, but yes, some will be dedicated to my family, moreso if my brother actually comes, but it's not like I'm not going to at least try and have SOME fun every now and again. ;P

Also, I don't see why making a PM should be considered more difficult. In fact, it should be easier, if for two reasons: you don't have to click as much and have to wait for loads as much to get to a PM for someone (just click on their name and click the PM button), and it automatically notifies you when you get one. I can hardly see a reason to visitor message someone except for being public. :P

FOkyasuta
Dec 15, 2010, 06:54 PM
Eh just me again.

Kayest
Dec 15, 2010, 08:52 PM
I said something about visitor messages? O_o
Anyway we could probably switch to PM communication now. We just have to remember to include both others (unless we somehow get a 4th) in each message.

FOkyasuta
Dec 15, 2010, 08:55 PM
Gotcha.

Chaos Rappy
Dec 15, 2010, 11:12 PM
No problemo to me, but I usually single-pm unless I know both (or more) people I would send them to were on anyways, so... I doubt it should be much of a problem.

And it wasn't you who said anything about PM's, I was referring to HUcast's note about him "not REQUIRING a PM to be sent to him over other messge methods" or whatever back on the second-to-last post on page 1.