PDA

View Full Version : Attack range+

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Dec 15, 2010, 09:37 PM
Does this customization increase like the distance a tech will cast from you? Or the width of it. Like for a ra tech. Will it be like a lumira spread and just cast further from me or will it make the area it hits wider?

unicorn
Dec 15, 2010, 09:50 PM
both :) attack range+ is a MUST have customization. Increases the radius and range for all attack techs, including Limit Break Diga/Foie.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Dec 15, 2010, 09:57 PM
Luu please don't say things that are too good to be true. Can someone please tell the truth? Wait what? That IS the truth? Woooo! Attack range+ here I come. Thank you :)

Midori Oku
Dec 15, 2010, 11:41 PM
Luu please don't say things that are too good to be true. Can someone please tell the truth? Wait what? That IS the truth? Woooo! Attack range+ here I come. Thank you :)

It is the truth. It even affects the radius of Gi spells (including techs like Regrant and Megiverse) and the length on Dam spells. :)
Lvl 2 Attack Range+ is by far one of the most important customizations for Masterforce.

xJACKTHERIPPERx
Dec 16, 2010, 12:26 AM
That's awesome. I'm stoaked to get a few more AP's now. Thanks guys

dias_flac_0g
Dec 16, 2010, 04:32 AM
both :) attack range+ is a MUST have customization. Increases the radius and range for all attack techs, including Limit Break Diga/Foie.

Damn that sounds awesome. I'm a new MF and I was planning on getting this too. Thanks for the info.