PDA

View Full Version : TO on Red Line{B} !!!!

Jin wonder
Dec 16, 2010, 01:03 PM
Hey everyone! Taking offers on {B}Red Line board! We perfer money or gold bars but if you have something better in mind we would like to hear it.

Feel free to contact my GT: Hiru X
or contact GT: PsychoHatter

Thankz!!

RANGER 01
Dec 16, 2010, 09:18 PM
46 10/10 lightning ank zagza.

nollieboy
Dec 18, 2010, 05:30 AM
46 10/10 lightning ank zagza.

Hey Brad09 (ranger 01) why are you repeatedly trying to low ball people? You know that ank zgza is worth 80 mill while their red line board is worth about 140 mill. Stop being a dick and trying to screw people over in deals. It's Christmas you dumbf***.

darkante
Dec 18, 2010, 06:53 AM
Ftr, cursing won´t give you any extra points.

RANGER 01
Dec 20, 2010, 03:22 PM
Hey Brad09 (ranger 01) why are you repeatedly trying to low ball people? You know that ank zgza is worth 80 mill while their red line board is worth about 140 mill. Stop being a dick and trying to screw people over in deals. It's Christmas you dumbf***.

i offered that before lightnings were being stacked. which one has sold for that price so they are clearly not 80... I sold an ice for over a stack less than a week ago as well. ill offer a dark one, i have been offered a little over a stack on that and more than a few red line boards were stacked not long ago, they are no where near 140, you'll get 120 TOPS and thats if you wait forever. they are worth the same IMO. If you dont want it fine, but i dont want to spend meseta on it, and you said that you were accepting trades, so what i offered is completely reasonable. If you don't like an offer, just don't accept it. I get low balled all the time, I just wait for higher offers, and if there aren't any, I sell for that...