PDA

View Full Version : Okikudohg help on getting one

JCGamer
Dec 16, 2010, 03:06 PM
Ok I been doing this Absolute Zero for a very long time I even done all the rank mission I beatin time bonus and time its self for the run. and yet no Okikudohg tech mag. so what I am doing wrong here. I been playing for like 14 hours a day trying to get the tech mag and still I have no luck. I aslo went here to see what the heck they meant by 100,000 milestone >< http://psupedia.info/Okikudohg :-? what 100k kill for u have find them :-x

now if any body here have Knowledge of how to get it or have time to show me . I be very happy acrotecher :-o

TenebriS
Dec 16, 2010, 03:16 PM
the group that kills the 100.000 monster gets the okikodough if im right :0

JAFO22000
Dec 16, 2010, 03:57 PM
When you finish an Absolute Zero run, your total kills are calculated then added to everybody else's total server-wide. At the end of the mission, you'll notice it gives you a total number of creatures defeated. This is the total number of creatures defeated for everyone.

An Okikudohg is awarded to everyone in the party whose final kill tally hits each multiple of 100,000 (100,000, 200,000, 300,000 etc) total monster's killed. Say the counter is at 15,799,954 and you get 100 kills in your party. You would then increase the counter to 15,800,054 and get an Okikudohg for "hitting the counter" at 15,800,000.

I can only suppose that the real nerds are watching the website or in-game counter and waiting for it to reach really close to the 100,000 goal before tallying their kills, thus improving their odds. I don't have time for this, so I just keep running the missions. If I get one, I get one. If not, oh well!

ReaverSasuke
Dec 16, 2010, 06:40 PM
EVERYBODY GETS HUMPBACK WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALS!