PDA

View Full Version : New friends to play with D:

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 01:08 AM
I just wanted to post here since not a lot of people get on xat except the same people and most of them are on jp servers. I'm on most of the time so look for me online my name is Wynn and i'm usually on xat.com/psp2 so come play i really need some new people to play with that can chain xD bc 200's usually join and most of them are hackers and they lie about it. Come play with me and talk to me on xat thank you all who read this :-P

FOkyasuta
Dec 17, 2010, 01:23 AM
Hm... Seems doable. Whats the catch? Like minimum lv.?

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 02:12 AM
at least 100 but i also have a beast that's lvl 50 and i'm online atm but party is full just keep checking every now and then or come on xat.com xD it's a great site to talk to psp2 players

FOkyasuta
Dec 17, 2010, 02:25 AM
Eh I Wish. Its late for me. But Heres my Rules,

1. Must know how to chain

2. Message me when im on and i'll see what i can do.

3. Must not be an ***.

Those are mine. Usually playing as a LV.90 HU At The moment.

Wayu
Dec 17, 2010, 02:41 AM
Be warned: HU's a strangle little cookie.

-Wayu

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 03:10 AM
lol i know how to chain mister :p and i just got robbed off of my twin daggers and dagger >:( wayu you should join :p

Wayu
Dec 17, 2010, 03:13 AM
How the heck do you get robbed of items? You can't trade items higher than 6 stars via the item trader so...

Also, I'm JP server.

-Wayu

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 03:15 AM
oh :/ no my psp did we were at the end of max 3 beat helga and those blade creatures got daggers of serafi and halp serafi was on the way to the boss and got stuck in the loading screen it froze on me D: and lost those daggers and i tried turning off wlan switch didnt help :/

d19xx
Dec 17, 2010, 04:44 AM
How the heck do you get robbed of items? You can't trade items higher than 6 stars via the item trader so...

Also, I'm JP server.

-Wayu

How active is the jp server?

Wayu
Dec 17, 2010, 05:00 AM
Dunno. I haven't been able to get on yet xD.

I do have the JP version, though.

-Wayu

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 07:40 AM
makes me wanna get jp D: but i've made some great friends on us servers :P one of the best players imo and it's his very first ps game :P

Altoh
Dec 17, 2010, 08:20 AM
If you ever want to play with me just look for Altoh, normally I put friend only or a password on my parties. So just send me a message on here and I'll give ya my password.

Temprus
Dec 17, 2010, 08:37 AM
Well, if you're having trouble finding players you could always come and join in on the unofficial PSO-world IRC chatroom created by 8BitGinno at http://tiny.cc/pso-world. There are lots of various levels of people there and we seem to be getting a new influx of people there constantly.

blace
Dec 17, 2010, 02:47 PM
The same Wynn that has the comment, "no pervs kthx :p", right?

Yeah I know who you are, and both times I played with you always involved Ancient Invader. First time against Anastasis, second time I kept dropping like a fly.

Probably my reason for not playing with you all that much.

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 04:12 PM
i usually want my own party bc of you know pervs but sure i always have a great player playing with me all the time too and we normally just do Ancient Invader to farm DD's and ED's. We also do DLC or any request you may have and i will help :P

Crimson The FOmar
Dec 17, 2010, 04:19 PM
i usually want my own party bc of you know pervs but sure i always have a great player playing with me all the time too and we normally just do Ancient Invader to farm DD's and ED's. We also do DLC or any request you may have and i will help :P

*gasp* Wynn? You always party with a Listy?

Kage Shiroyuki
Dec 17, 2010, 05:19 PM
I would join but I'm only lv 107(so I wouldn't be much help anyway) and never home to use Wi-Fi.

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 06:14 PM
yessir :p he always plays with me he's very good and Kage it's ok that you're 107 100's join my party and they do just fine we usually do AI and sometimes max if i want a challenge :P i'm getting online now so look for me xD

beastinabox
Dec 17, 2010, 06:33 PM
I just wanted to post here since not a lot of people get on xat except the same people and most of them are on jp servers. I'm on most of the time so look for me online my name is Wynn and i'm usually on xat.com/psp2 so come play i really need some new people to play with that can chain xD bc 200's usually join and most of them are hackers and they lie about it. Come play with me and talk to me on xat thank you all who read this :-P

I have a group that is not jp if you want to join. The name isnt original but it's just a name. It's psp2. Just lettin you know.:-P

LK1721
Dec 17, 2010, 06:36 PM
I'm only level 87 but I'll play with your alt if that's okay. :3

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 07:36 PM
mk beast and ok LK i'm doing DLC right now though i will let you know :P you're on xat right now xD

animeteen102
Dec 17, 2010, 07:44 PM
im always looking for new people to party up with. my char is lvl 160 and named ako and im up for anything. althought at the moment im looking for a party to help me get sngeyasha

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 07:47 PM
mk i will let you know when i'm done i'm kinda looking for those twin daggers helga drops i need to get them again since my psp froze yesterday on the way to boss :/

Kage Shiroyuki
Dec 17, 2010, 09:00 PM
I'm not that great though so if you still want me to join l'll try to stay alive. Also does xat work on a PS3?

Wynn<3
Dec 17, 2010, 09:11 PM
um i'm not sure if it does try and see xD

Crimson The FOmar
Dec 18, 2010, 10:28 AM
Wynn!! I think I was in your party a couple of times this week, I play as Catherine, a Cast Force dressed all in red?

Wynn<3
Dec 18, 2010, 12:55 PM
i had a party doing big push but no luck on getting twin sabers :/ and yess crimson i remember that name XD

Wynn<3
Dec 19, 2010, 03:11 AM
on right now anyone wanna join for AI S my friend just got an ED from last run xD

->Legend<-
Dec 23, 2010, 04:24 PM
Hey,Wynn I guess i can join.

Oh and I still have your Pcard from the demo with your friend Listy, damn she was good in battles.I never saw you since...

Jenni Porshakin
Dec 24, 2010, 12:52 PM
Dunno. I haven't been able to get on yet xD.

I do have the JP version, though.

-Wayu

Wait a cotton-picking minute!
so if I buy the JPN version from Play-Asia i can also play it against japanese peoples? (I do realize you're talking PSP2 and not PS zero for DS.)

Awesome :) :) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0CHAZJr3OE

Pyuun
Dec 28, 2010, 01:04 AM
Hey! I'll play anytime! Just add me to MSN messenger! [email protected]

I find using IM is easier than PSP2 chat.

Wynn<3
Dec 28, 2010, 11:23 AM
i think i remember you Legend it's just i don't have your card anymore bc i deleted pretty much everyone that weren't hackers. Well pretty much only 2 people i didn't delete just look for me online i'll be on most of the day and i'm off for 3 days for my birthday :p

->Legend<-
Dec 28, 2010, 06:19 PM
why your friends are mostly hackers xD

->Legend<-
Dec 29, 2010, 07:08 PM
And..

I saw u online but i couldnt enter ur party,it had a password :(

Flash Ranger
Jan 6, 2011, 10:23 AM
I'd be happy to play with anyone who's interested. It'd be nice to have a party to play with for a change.

I have MSN messenger as well so you can add me if you want or anyone else who wants to play.

Wynn<3
Jan 14, 2011, 03:44 AM
mk just look for me online or get on xat.com/psp2 i'm always there and let me know if you wanna play :P

Wynn<3
Jan 27, 2011, 08:27 PM
i'm online atm anyone wanna play?

DayDreamer
Jan 27, 2011, 08:44 PM
Sure i'll play, I was training my alt characters but i guess going on main wouldn't be to bad right now. Pm me ^^

Mantiskilla
Jan 28, 2011, 02:31 AM
I'm down to meet new peeps. PM me and I'll join up