PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Returning Psu Player

Suzuka Miyamoto
Dec 17, 2010, 08:06 PM
I stopped playing psu back in May 26,2010.

Now I'm back on psu! I am so shocked to see all the new content that was added to the game.

I'm doing the best i can to catch up and get back up to speed.

But can someone answer this one question for me?

Is it true with the new Gas i can use my skill photon arts pass lV40 has a fortefighter?
With the help of the axe+, sword+,and spear+ set in the Gas. Which means i don't have to be a fightmaster to see my moves pass Lv41?

Does this work on slicers to? Both of my slicer skills are at Lv40,will they change color pass Lv41?

BIG OLAF
Dec 17, 2010, 09:03 PM
Is it true with the new Gas i can use my skill photon arts pass lV40 has a fortefighter?
With the help of the axe+, sword+,and spear+ set in the Gas. Which means i don't have to be a fightmaster to see my moves pass Lv41?

Does this work on slicers to? Both of my slicer skills are at Lv40,will they change color pass Lv41?

Yes, you can get your PAs past level 40 with GAS. And, yes, it works for slicers too.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Dec 17, 2010, 11:52 PM
Yes, you can get your PAs past level 40 with GAS. And, yes, it works for slicers too.

Thank you for answering my question.

Im going to try to get all of them!!!

BIG OLAF
Dec 18, 2010, 12:10 AM
Thank you for answering my question.

Im going to try to get all of them!!!

Well, there are stipulations on how many points you can put into your PA levels (and other things) based on your race. This page (http://psupedia.info/GAS) should help you out.

xmoonprismpowerx
Dec 18, 2010, 12:32 AM
Wecome back! I quit then returned on Sonic's birthday (July). I'm now getting close to the cap. And then I can work on AP points.

Vintasticvin
Dec 22, 2010, 04:48 PM
Hmm I may plan on returning to PSU, I surely miss the fast frentic combat along with the oh so wonderful people to group up with and befriend