PDA

View Full Version : What should I make my Newman male

Hitsumaru
Dec 18, 2010, 03:30 PM
I currently have a 180 newman male masterforce but I was wondering after I get him all GAS'd up and His spells capped what should I make him. I don't like Acrotecher. I kinda want to be able to level pa's again aswell.

Amaury
Dec 18, 2010, 04:03 PM
Fortetecher.

FaithfulLlama
Dec 18, 2010, 04:25 PM
Acrotecher never get kicked and you can lvl your buffs think about it Fortetecher are good 2 stonger i think then a masterforce my human is a girl suezy sweet and is a masterforce lvl 20 fighmaster lvl 20 gunmaster lvl 20 its fun to keep going do it all!!!!!!!lvl it all up

Midori Oku
Dec 18, 2010, 05:18 PM
Fortetecher are good 2 stonger i think then a masterforce

lol no.

dias_flac_0g
Dec 18, 2010, 05:49 PM
Acro Techer is the only thing that comes to mind really xD

Fortetecher pretty much sucks now. There's really no reason for any techer to want this class anymore.

Hitsumaru
Dec 18, 2010, 08:26 PM
I was thinking about something maybe not techer cause my buffs/debuffs/Attack techniques are fully leveled. And with nothing to level pa wise I feel like theres nothing to do >.>;; or maybe thats just me XD

Lolitron
Dec 18, 2010, 08:38 PM
Make him a hermaphrodite.

TheAstarion
Dec 19, 2010, 01:26 AM
Acrofighter is a nice fun class for anyone to enjoy, and newmans get the distinction of doing the highest RCSM damage and having the highest evasion. Females, however, are better than males in that respect.

Fortetecher is a whole 1 TP stronger than Hamsterforce without buffs, a little stronger with their lv40 buffs, and altogether worse because they're sloooooooooow as hell. And they don't have Limit Break, so they cast slow and don't get the extra hitboxes of ownage that limit break diga gives. And they don't get pushans or okikudohgs, the current holy grail of tech DPS.

Alternatively, stick as MF, earn AP as your MF, spend the AP on another class. Hitting 50 on all your usable spells will most likely happen before you run out of things to GAS up though, so it doesn't sound to me like much of a problem. The whole point of GAS is to be able to keep playing the same class rather than feel like you're wasting mission points.

Acrotecher with lv40 attack spells (which count as 50% element) is suddenly not as horrible as it used to be as a newman, most AT researchers know that the main source of damage for an AT is their buffed meat shie- um, I mean, party members. After that it's a single handed melee weapon: saber, dagger or whip.

milranduil
Dec 19, 2010, 02:16 AM
You should ask this when you're fully GAS'd out. It'll take a while!

Akumamaru
Dec 19, 2010, 04:21 AM
F TECHing go FF then FM!

Midori Oku
Dec 19, 2010, 08:16 AM
Fortetecher is a whole 1 TP stronger than Hamsterforce without buffs, a little stronger with their lv40 buffs, and altogether worse because they're sloooooooooow as hell. And they don't have Limit Break, so they cast slow and don't get the extra hitboxes of ownage that limit break diga gives. And they don't get pushans or okikudohgs, the current holy grail of tech DPS.

lol
Fortetecher is only a little bit stronger if you raise the lvl of you techs past 40. Keep in mind everything said in this thread was only with the 1st wave but is still somewhat true.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?340218-Thoughts-on-Fortetecher

Pirrip
Dec 19, 2010, 07:48 PM
My vote would be sexy...
But in all seriousness, I would say Acrotecher.

BoltFromTheBlue
Dec 30, 2010, 03:35 AM
How about Guntecher?
It's basically a gunner-class so will be a good diversion for a veteran techer, and you can still rely on your (capped) techs when you need them.