PDA

View Full Version : Item Polon & Polon Polon

Darki
Dec 23, 2010, 08:29 PM
So... I'm planning on getting this weapon because it looks "funny" enough for my Darkie Peanuts. Unfortunately I couldn't find I enough good screenshots and after some bad experiences with some weapons I don't wanna do unnecesary efforts to get it and get dissapointed.

So, as my character is focused more on the looks of the weapons (specially on funny ones) I found the Polon bow very appealing, but I'm afraid to spend that much DP points to end getting a 2D crap weapon like SEGAC is getting used to give us. Is this the case, or the weapon loos like a 3D thing like it should be?

Short version: Is Polon bow a crap 2D texture made by lazy ass ST or did they put some work and made it 3D? Thanks.

Angry_Ryudo
Dec 23, 2010, 08:51 PM
It is 3d, but as a bow, it is as 2d-esque as any other one. Besides, it has a custom bullet and good stats. In addition the grenade launcher rewarded by reaching 3000 DP is "good looking" too.

Darki
Dec 23, 2010, 09:10 PM
What I mean is if the weapon has some volume or is like the Eclipse Star and so, that are bassically "paper" sabers. It irritates me a lot when that happens. If it's going to be like the C~B GRM bows, that are very thin and look like cardboard things, I'd prefer to stick with my Hirokteri.