PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Setting up a Xbox controller on PC

xBladeM6x
Dec 23, 2010, 10:46 PM
Now I have this problem and I know it's probably my drivers or something, but can someone make this as easy as possible and show me a picture of your PSU 360 controller setup on the PC, since mine looks like this:

[spoiler-box]http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab39/xBladeM6x/Untitled-3.jpg[/spoiler-box]

[spoiler-box]http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab39/xBladeM6x/Untitledh.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I'm mostly just asking for the easiest possible way to solve this problem. Me = Lazy. :l I don't really need a way to make it all English or something, just a way to set up the controller so I don't have to go back to this screen again.

HienkyakuX
Dec 24, 2010, 12:06 AM
this is how I set mine

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg154/HienkyakuX/psu.jpg

xBladeM6x
Dec 24, 2010, 12:22 AM
I'm attempting to download a language pack at the moment, however if it doesn't work, then I'll just follow your thing. :D

Thank you. :P

Crysteon
Dec 24, 2010, 12:46 AM
I thought there was a preset that fits pretty good to Xbox and PS2-like controllers D: , but you can find Hienkyaku's screenshot very useful in order to set the buttons the best way you prefer.

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 08:06 PM
I thought there was a preset that fits pretty good to Xbox and PS2-like controllers D: , but you can find Hienkyaku's screenshot very useful in order to set the buttons the best way you prefer.

hoe did you get that in english?

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 08:08 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1325&pictureid=17637
This is exactly how the controls are on the xbox 360 minus the triggers

Ryno
Jan 18, 2011, 08:31 PM
I'm attempting to download a language pack at the moment, however if it doesn't work, then I'll just follow your thing. :D

Thank you. :P

where do you find the language. pack ?
because doing it the hard way. . that's why i dont understand what they are talking about in the game. or what items i am recieving. i i just type regular English. because i dont know any JP stuff they type about..

XbikXBd
Jan 18, 2011, 08:43 PM
where do you find the language. pack ?
because doing it the hard way. . that's why i dont understand what they are talking about in the game. or what items i am recieving. i i just type regular English. because i dont know any JP stuff they type about..

Get on ryno!! lol i am so bored....

pikachief
Jan 18, 2011, 08:59 PM
Blade! Why have we not played JP PSU together yet? lol

(PSU US I have basically become independent so its very boring for me, but JP PSU im still very dependent so i <3 that cuz i always run with people)

EDIT: Also can anyone tell me how to be able to make my PS3 controller work on PC? I have no idea how :/

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 09:02 PM
Blade! Why have we not played JP PSU together yet? lol

(PSU US I have basically become independent so its very boring for me, but JP PSU im still very dependent so i <3 that cuz i always run with people)

EDIT: Also can anyone tell me how to be able to make my PS3 controller work on PC? I have no idea how :/

What lvl are you?

pikachief
Jan 18, 2011, 09:05 PM
JP? lvl 109 GM. (And a lvl 86 beast with 0 good weapons and lvl 8 hunter lol)

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 09:09 PM

Ya, I meant JP :P But ya I am a lvl 8x something getting back into JPPSU
Char Name Max B lol XD... but ya if you wana run you should just shoot a pm to me here or a msg to my GT:SmokeTwo2
Trying to get that translation program to work but.. I can not find my LOG Files..

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 09:15 PM
do the triggers for the 360 work?

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 09:16 PM
do the triggers for the 360 work?

I did not bother with them as I have no clue how to make them work

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 09:27 PM
okay one last thing how do i invert the camera?

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 09:28 PM
okay one last thing how do i invert the camera?

Thats done ingame

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 09:32 PM
yeah there isn't any type of translation for that though huh?

pstargod
Jan 18, 2011, 09:39 PM

where are you now?

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 09:42 PM
where are you now?

I am eating at the moment will be on in ermm 20minutes

pikachief
Jan 18, 2011, 09:49 PM
where are you now?

I am not currently online, and Max B i've played with u before lol XD My character's are Samus Aran and Kitty :) I'll be getting on in about an hour and 20 min i got stuff to do then im playing all night :)

MillyB
Jan 18, 2011, 09:50 PM
I am not currently online, and Max B i've played with u before lol XD My character's are Samus Aran and Kitty :) I'll be getting on in about an hour and 20 min i got stuff to do then im playing all night :)
Ill definetly join you with playing all night I like playing but until I hit 180 I hate soloing...Also, ya I remeber I just wasn't sure if I should say my char name but them I was like f it