PDA

View Full Version : ***I have a proposition for Free Play on PSzero ***

Jenni Porshakin
Dec 25, 2010, 03:22 PM
we all choose Normal, Valley when we are on Free Play.

As that is the 'easiest' of the other two (Snowfield & Wetlands), so find noobs to battle with against the dark minions of the game cartridge should be easier.

Take the Poll !!

Ranmaru
Dec 25, 2010, 05:38 PM
I chose Snow field out of those three. I'm sure we can all make a time to do this, actually.

BUMP. Although, I'd rather choose Shrine or Arca for an easy run on Hard mode. :3

TheFantasticGarden
Dec 28, 2010, 05:26 AM
Getting OHKO'ed by a fireball from reyburn doesn't sound very cool to me, i'd take rioh snowfield any day.

Then again, i haven't died yet(in my new game), so i guess i shouldn't really nitpick

Ranmaru
Dec 28, 2010, 08:43 AM
Nah, I'd rather die to Disco Dude. :3 Yeah, I called him that, because I don't remember his name...

TheFantasticGarden
Dec 29, 2010, 07:27 PM
Nah, I'd rather die to Disco Dude. :3 Yeah, I called him that, because I don't remember his name...

?
Humilias?(the giant robot lol)

leviayurashyguy
Dec 31, 2010, 05:39 PM
i choose Wetlands because Wetlands has tentacles and tentacles always win.

HappierWorlds
Jan 3, 2011, 09:49 AM
Snowfield. Wetlands and Valley both have tough bosses for noob players. Although Snow does have stronger enemies overall.

ShratTheMighty
Jan 3, 2011, 04:42 PM
I'd like to join. I recently rediscovered Phantasy Star 0, so I only have a level 25 Human Ranger. Mai Ice Cannon is tricked out with Grinders, and it's been synthesized. Granted, there are no Machines around those places, but hey. It's nice.

Clavat99
Jan 4, 2011, 03:20 PM
I hate machines... have freakin 5000+ kills on those floaty robots from arca... I personally enjoy hitting native attribute hostiles with my max grinded ainsraffe that gives me 1086 ATP and has 55% native...lots of fun there.

ShratTheMighty
Jan 4, 2011, 05:53 PM
I hate machines... have freakin 5000+ kills on those floaty robots from arca... I personally enjoy hitting native attribute hostiles with my max grinded ainsraffe that gives me 1086 ATP and has 55% native...lots of fun there.

True. Maybe I'll just bring mai weak, brand-new lvl 5 CAST Ranger to the party. Yes, I like Rangers. DUN JUDGE MEH. :B

Tigus
Jan 11, 2011, 05:29 PM
I like the killing Reyburn in vally so its alot of fun and its my fav area anyway.

protoman1230
Jan 11, 2011, 10:05 PM
i just recently rebought the game and im looking for new friends because im sure my friends dont play anymore lol so pm me with a message saying if you want to play or not

Arrow
Jan 13, 2011, 08:12 PM
in terms of lvl...it'd depend
of course normal is for those that are, obviously low lvl and i'd have to say valley is the eaaaasiest on normal, depending on your character (e.g. HUmars vs HUnwman)

on the other hand i'd divide it up accordingly in terms of economics ( aka what's worth the time and effort)
and if anyone else would like to put their 2 cents in on my rough estamates, feel free
P.S. haven't played in a while, can't remember how many difficulties there are... (there's 4 right?)
lvl 1-25 normal (in order of the HUmar story for progressive difficulty)
25-50/75 medium/hard
75+ super hard (SH)

my fav is of course, SH shrine (lvl 80+ HUmar)