PDA

View Full Version : What do you plan to do when you get PSO2?

Reksanden
Dec 28, 2010, 12:02 AM
I plan on getting used to the controls, unless they're the same or very similar to PSO's, then once thats over with, beginning to rare hunt, play with friends, and before all, have fun while doing so. I can imagine how many other people are going to be doing exactly the same things I will be(besides my HU/RA-cast exclusiveness in PSO, carrying over to PSO2). So instead of that, I want to hear what "other" things people will be doing in this game, from how much about it we know already...

Chaobo99
Dec 28, 2010, 12:16 AM
Spend 10(+)hrs making and remaking my primary character.

Wayu
Dec 28, 2010, 12:19 AM
Play it.

-Wayu

Chaobo99
Dec 28, 2010, 12:24 AM
Play it.

-Wayu

I might even reach lv.10.. Then continue to decide I do not want my character and recreate it.

BIG OLAF
Dec 28, 2010, 12:25 AM
Depends on if I even get it. I probably won't if it's too much like PSO (or if I don't have a good computer to play it on anyway, which is more likely).

Checkmate
Dec 28, 2010, 12:34 AM
Creating a char for every race and leveling each one to Lv20ish then make some friends, maybe join a guild and C-Mode for weapons if PSO2 has it :D

MAXrobo
Dec 28, 2010, 03:50 AM
preform every gesture/action in the middle of the main lobby.

Jinketsu
Dec 28, 2010, 08:12 AM
See how much I can do on my own, then not worry about it as I'm sure I'll have plenty of friends playing with me at the same time.

ThEoRy
Dec 28, 2010, 02:52 PM
Logging in.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Dec 28, 2010, 04:02 PM
If I do end up getting it (I really want to but there are too many variables for me to know for sure) make a FOnewm (if they're in the game) and make a lot of friends while playing through the first area repeatedly until i get to a level im happy with to go to the second

Benzu
Dec 28, 2010, 07:07 PM
I plan on jizzing in my pants.

Then the absolute first thing would be to set up an online account, and if it's at a financial cost (which it very well might be), I'll get a job and pay for it (I'm 16 FYI). I've played SO many Phantasy Star games offline, this time I'll start off the right way.

Darki
Dec 28, 2010, 07:55 PM
I'll play it. <_<

/smastasspost

NoiseHERO
Jan 2, 2011, 05:41 AM
Jizz my pants like above users

Make all of my Original characters (This part taking forever IF the customization doesn't suck.)

Contemplate their classes...whatever those choices may be

Then jizz my pants again while spamming emotes and meeting up with friends.

Heres hoping its not a pso clone OR a psu clone (preferably a psu clone though) with current gen graphics.

VioletSkye
Jan 2, 2011, 02:19 PM
I'll be picking up two copies, one for me and one for my nephew. He got hooked on PSO watching me play back in the day and like me, he's loved the game ever since. It's been so long since I've been back to PSOW, I only found out today that a sequel was coming out :) Anyway, I'll probably also create a few different characters and level up a bit to see which character I want to start a grind with.

TheBlackMage
Jan 2, 2011, 02:39 PM
Chair races in the lobby.

Msr. Bojangles
Jan 2, 2011, 03:03 PM
Being a happy person and feeling lucky for getting it, reading the manual, etc.

Just things that have been posted before. Save for the "jizz in my pants" thing. That would just alarm me a little. I may like games, but not THAT much. :-P

AzureAsh
Jan 2, 2011, 03:16 PM
Chair races in the lobby.
You sir know what I like the most.

If chairs are removed, the game is not a sequel. :U

Chaobo99
Jan 2, 2011, 10:15 PM
Based on the above reading. Never go to a PSO fan's house and use their controllers.. and keyboard T_T;.

NoiseHERO
Jan 2, 2011, 11:28 PM
Based on the above reading. Never go to a PSO fan's house and use their controllers.. and keyboard T_T;.

What part of pants don't you understand. D<

BluexRose
Jan 2, 2011, 11:32 PM
Well for me the story mode i cant wait o see the story mode im so dam interested you have no idea...:D

Crystal_Shard
Jan 2, 2011, 11:42 PM
First thing I'm gonna do is check if there's some crappy protection software like gameguard stuck to it. No way any of that will be touching my primary computer with a ten foot pole. Just hope my laptop will be powerful enough for it though in that case.

lostinseganet
Jan 3, 2011, 01:29 PM
I plan to play it because just looking at it as a collectors item just isn't me :)

Allison_W
Jan 3, 2011, 09:36 PM

Welcome to the club.

I'll have a difficult enough time picking race/class, before the rest of the customization options even come into play. FOmarl like I played way back when I first got PSO, or HUmarl, or FOnewearl? Decisions, decisions.

Randomness
Jan 3, 2011, 09:58 PM
The first five things to do:

1-Open box
2-Install game
3-Sign up
4-Launch game
5-Log in

Amidoinitrite?

But seriously, spend some time weighing the pros and cons, before going whatever's closest to HUnewearl. (Or RAmarl, maybe)

JesMaz
Mar 8, 2011, 10:13 AM
I will probably hang out in the lobby and talk with people about the game or whatever else is worth chatting about

Tetsaru
Mar 8, 2011, 11:06 AM
I will most likely end up starting with a RAcast, and then proceed to make him look as badass as possible. :razz:

If they end up keeping multiple free character slots per account, I'll probably end up remaking some of my old PSU characters as well, and at least see how each race/class performs.

Tash Alistair
Mar 8, 2011, 12:54 PM
1: create Human class.
2: find equivalence of White beast.
3: ???
4:profit.

Arkios
Mar 8, 2011, 03:42 PM
I'm taking the day off work to play, literally.

I'm pretty sure I will be speed leveling the first day with whatever iteration of "Male Ranger" is available. This may change though depending upon what the level cap is and what else there is available to do. I don't care how the final game ends up, I'm playing it regardless of how good/bad it may be.

Shinji Kazuya
Mar 8, 2011, 05:31 PM
Well like some folks have said, I too will be spending quite some time making my primary character
then meet with other players, start playing and having fun with the game.

Kevin PSO
Mar 8, 2011, 07:02 PM
Assuming it comes to console the first thing I'll do is make a RAmar, start the story mode, and level up to at least 10 until I take a break for the day.

Sienna
Mar 8, 2011, 09:09 PM
Chibicast
Lolinewearl
Hucast
Lolmarl

I can see it now.

Probably a bit in my dreams, but if there is a Challenge Mode that is literally the same as PSO, I'll play that and try to figure out a good name for the S-Ranks (If it gets implemented into the game anyway.)

Norco
Mar 9, 2011, 08:07 AM
I plan on playing through the story mode then go online, have fun playing with people, collect double sabers and start my epic quest to find a Double Cannon(THERE HAS TO BE ONE!!) ^_^

RemiusTA
Mar 9, 2011, 09:25 AM
Play it.

-Wayu
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Angelic Fae
Mar 9, 2011, 10:07 AM
the first thing id do...start a rappy hunting revaluation! (and make a fortune by selling the feathers)

Zyrusticae
Mar 9, 2011, 11:04 AM
I will join the club of people putting excessive time into character creation and customization.

However, definitely not more than an hour. I need only enough time to check out all the options and then apply the ones that make sense for my character. I do spend lots of time with characters I don't have a vision in mind for since I'm "feeling it out", but I'm not gonna be doing that at launch.

lostinseganet
Apr 2, 2011, 02:40 PM
I plan to reminisce of the oh soo Dreamy glory days. Whey players CAST their inhibition, and jumped head first into seganet.

Skye-Fox713
Apr 2, 2011, 03:33 PM

i'm with ya on that one

Biolizard13
Apr 2, 2011, 03:40 PM

Remaking My freaking fat RAmar, eh, then get him a Rifle+Whatever

LK1721
Apr 2, 2011, 05:03 PM
First: Skip around my house with overflowing joy.
Second: Fight with my dad to see who gets to play first.
Third: Spend much, much time deciding on my character's class/name/appearence.
Fourth: Story Mode GO!

WiZ1988
Apr 3, 2011, 12:48 PM
Jump with freaking joy. And then do some serious gaming.

Tyreek
Apr 3, 2011, 07:05 PM
I'll be testing whether or not this character customization can live up to expectations to be as great, if not better than PSU. Then its story time.

MadDogg
Apr 4, 2011, 04:23 PM
I'll probably mess around with the offline story part for a bit, then take it online. Then eventually, get to work on beating the rest of the story (especially if you have to beat the levels offline first to unlock them for online play).