PDA

View Full Version : Amore Rose

psu dan
Dec 29, 2010, 04:58 PM
Is this whip good to use or is it just for charm and looks?

Darki
Dec 29, 2010, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't say it's even looks as the whip is minimal compared to any other. I guess if you have the complete version the roses around the attack would do good visuals, but in terms of raw power a Vish Kuseb is much better. Of course it has almost twice the PP so that can be an advantage, but whips recover PP really good with normal hits thanks to the area damage.

BIG OLAF
Dec 29, 2010, 05:07 PM
I don't really like it. The way I see it, a whip gets 90% of it's usefulness from it's elemental percent, and the Amore Rose is :neutral:, therefor, there goes that 90% usefulness. I think it's just meant for show, what with all the pretty flowers everywhere.

Freeze
Dec 29, 2010, 05:47 PM
It's more of a collectors item than anything else. That's what I'm going to keep mine for.

SweetLeon
Jan 11, 2011, 11:35 AM
I don't really like it. The way I see it, a whip gets 90% of it's usefulness from it's elemental percent, and the Amore Rose is :neutral:, therefor, there goes that 90% usefulness. I think it's just meant for show, what with all the pretty flowers everywhere.
My amore rose is fire so idk WTF your talking about

JAFO22000
Jan 11, 2011, 03:40 PM
No, your SPLENDOR Rose is fire.

The Amore Rose is obtained in the Ice Crystal exchange for a Splendor Rose and a Killing Hearts. The Amore Rose is received with a neutral element.

BIG OLAF
Jan 11, 2011, 03:49 PM
My amore rose is fire so idk WTF your talking about

The Amore Rose is obtained in the Ice Crystal exchange for a Splendor Rose and a Killing Hearts. The Amore Rose is received with a neutral element.

Thanks, JAFO. Sometimes I wish people would make sure they know what they're talking about before lashing at others. Kind of silly how he made a PSOW account just to post that misinformed remark (I'm guessing).

SweetLeon
Jan 12, 2011, 04:01 PM

Well if you don't know about phantasy star portable then yes it is but on psp mine I got as a reward is 18% fire and I also checked the weapon details on here and it's classified as a card now it's a whip I don't think card is a good name at all whip is better because you use it like one

Tyreek
Jan 12, 2011, 04:06 PM
Are you sure you looked at the "PSU" weapon section and not the "PSO" section? It was a card weapon in PSO.

zombiemoshpit84
Jan 12, 2011, 05:01 PM
Well if you don't know about phantasy star portable then yes it is but on psp mine I got as a reward is 18% fire and I also checked the weapon details on here and it's classified as a card now it's a whip I don't think card is a good name at all whip is better because you use it like one

lol your in the PSU section of the forum talking about how amor rose is a card in psp2 when if fact its a whip "bolth cards and whips are in psp & psu". the amore rose is a card in PSO. im going to play nice and keep my rude comments to myself. maybe you should too. we try to be respectful and helpful to ppl on these forums.

SweetLeon
Jan 12, 2011, 09:12 PM
lol your in the PSU section of the forum talking about how amor rose is a card in psp2 when if fact its a whip "bolth cards and whips are in psp & psu". the amore rose is a card in PSO. im going to play nice and keep my rude comments to myself. maybe you should too. we try to be respectful and helpful to ppl on these forums.

okforst off ive never played psp 2 second i was looking for information on amore rose 3rd i didnt know this was psu section 4th you can shut the hell up and finally WHEN THE HELL WAS I TALKING ABOUT PHANTASY STAR PORTABLE 2!! >:(

zombiemoshpit84
Jan 12, 2011, 11:15 PM

im sorry i ment psp not psp2. oh and your a jerk for giving BIG OLAF shit when you were wrong. if you want to snap at ppl and start flame wars etc you should at least post on the right thread and/or have the correct information. im not going back and forth with you. say what you must im not responding to you again. neither of out post had anything to do with psu dans question. take it to the dead horse society thread.