PDA

View Full Version : Still nothing???!?!?!!?

r00tabaga
Jan 3, 2011, 01:15 PM
No PSO2 leaks of any sort yet? All I want is a screenshot or gameplay info. Would it hurt to get some sort of approximate release date? Nothing! The 10 year anniversary (12/21/2000) passed and I was hoping for some news. Where's the hype machine?

lostinseganet
Jan 3, 2011, 01:28 PM
I thought that jpn was gonna get a pso2 demo when they killed off psu servers in japan. What happened to that demo?

Manticore
Jan 3, 2011, 10:21 PM
Yeah It bugs me too. I think the game is still to early in development, its the only reason I can think of. Sega could at least show us some concept art or something...

aozora
Jan 4, 2011, 02:18 AM
To be honest, I don't think we will hear or see anything until PSPo2i is out and settles in.

Nitro Vordex
Jan 4, 2011, 03:57 AM
You got a title screen. Be thankful for that. We have pretty much nothing to go on at the moment, so you'll have to be patient.

Jinketsu
Jan 4, 2011, 07:47 AM
That was actually just a logo :\

AzureAsh
Jan 4, 2011, 08:19 AM
That was actually just a logo :\
But we're pretty sure the logo will be in the title screen with a nice background of space that somehow represents the game. :P

Mike
Jan 4, 2011, 09:02 AM
To be honest, I don't think we will hear or see anything until PSPo2i is out and settles in.
Yup. Infinity comes out in Feb. this year so you can expect the gears to start turning quicker, in some respect, after that. I still wouldn't expect anything playable until late in the year with new info in late spring or summer maybe.

r00tabaga
Jan 4, 2011, 02:57 PM
I'm a patient man, but wow what a tease! I am 35 y/o but I felt like a little kid again when I first heard the speculation & THEN the announcement.....but now nothing??? I seriously can't wait for this one. It's the "grand-daddy" of them all to me. :)

RoboSel
Jan 23, 2011, 03:44 PM
I'm a patient man, but wow what a tease! I am 35 y/o but I felt like a little kid again when I first heard the speculation & THEN the announcement.....but now nothing??? I seriously can't wait for this one. It's the "grand-daddy" of them all to me. :)

Yeah I can't wait for this too. Games have gone down hill for me so this could be the last game ever for me if it lives up to the original.

I can wait though I don't think we'll see it in US/Europe until early 2012 so we have no choice but to wait.

I've just started playing PSO on the GameCube offline again and the Blue Burst private servers and it's still way ahead of it's time.