PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about movin to JP version

swamingzombies
Jan 4, 2011, 08:22 PM
ok guys so i am geting a new computer tomoro for gaming i have a few questing about the jp version.

1. Is there a monthly fee
2. whats the populate small,mid, or large compared to xbox360 version?
3. I cant read Jp so how would i find out detail on weponds ect...
4. How hard is it to jump from us xbox360 version to jp pc version?

Ishia
Jan 4, 2011, 08:38 PM
1. You can either play Free Course or Premium. Premium, allowing you full access to the game with a monthly fee.
2. This is an obvious answer. Larger, MUCH LARGER than the 360 server.
3. http://psupedia.info/Main_Page
4. If you like playing games on a PC, then you should have no problems.

MillyB
Jan 4, 2011, 08:45 PM
ok guys so i am geting a new computer tomoro for gaming i have a few questing about the jp version.

1. Is there a monthly fee
2. whats the populate small,mid, or large compared to xbox360 version?
3. I cant read Jp so how would i find out detail on weponds ect...
4. How hard is it to jump from us xbox360 version to jp pc version?

1.Yes same as 360
2. No the population of English speakers is like 20-30 people and they are all 180ish so ya have fun soloing
3.Learn?
4. Not really sure what you mean by this

MillyB
Jan 4, 2011, 08:45 PM
1. You can either play Free Course or Premium. Premium, allowing you full access to the game with a monthly fee.
2. This is an obvious answer. Larger, MUCH LARGER than the 360 server.
3. http://psupedia.info/Main_Page
4. If you like playing games on a PC, then you should have no problems.

lol he can't read japanses so the community shrunk to like 30 people

Ishia
Jan 4, 2011, 09:01 PM
I was talking about the population in general. He never specified a specific population.

pikachief
Jan 4, 2011, 09:24 PM
yup, i play with randoms on the server all the time :) For the event I just ask "Forest, Tunnels, or Caves?" and then they tell me :) They usually do mines->forest->caves anyways so if they dont give a response i just check where i'd think they would be in the mission based on their time :)

Not hard, don't need to solo, and although most of the time they just don't talk to you sometimes they try having conversations or you will run into English speaking players to add to your card list :D

Also I usually just hop on my GunMaster on my free account and do runs with randoms. I usually know what items are dropping because i've played the US version enough to know what drops off of what. If u don't know and you are very curious or need to know you can always see what level the item dropped off of and do a search on psupedia on the monster/mission to see what it drops :)

unicorn
Jan 4, 2011, 09:32 PM
Well you better join the servers quick and try to get to lvl 120 or so, otherwise NONE of the english speaking importers will play with you. Trust me.

Omega-z
Jan 5, 2011, 01:41 AM
You can try the training forum here on PSO-W and ask for help to do runs. You can also PM me also and I'll try to make time between kids and work to help you out. Don't mine doing low LV runs, some times there some good stuff there and easier to get certain thing also.:):rappy:

XbikXBd
Jan 5, 2011, 07:32 AM
If u going to join the JP servers send me a PM so we can meet up. i can help for a bit seeing as i am lv'ing my low lv's but yah Lu is right u want to get to 120 so u can play with importers

Karen Erra
Jan 5, 2011, 07:44 AM
Well you better join the servers quick and try to get to lvl 120 or so, otherwise NONE of the english speaking importers will play with you. Trust me.

Not every importer is behaving like that :rolleyes:

ashley50
Jan 5, 2011, 09:05 AM
Hope you don't regret it when you DO switch.

HienkyakuX
Jan 5, 2011, 05:03 PM
Hope you don't regret it when you DO switch.

Why is that? he can actually join free for a few weeks test things out see if he likes it and if he want to go premium go for it.

ChibiBecca
Jan 6, 2011, 11:15 AM

none of my characters are over lvl 60, why would i refuse to play with someone who is under lvl 120?

Darki
Jan 6, 2011, 11:41 AM
Same here, I have a level ~ 110 character but my girlfriend isn't over 90 yet, and that's with only one char, the rest of our chars are all between 60~10, so why wouldn't we play with newbies?

But it's true that many "pr0's" from here never party newbies.

pikachief
Jan 6, 2011, 02:00 PM
yea i got 3 lame characters and 1 lvl 90 :P i'd love to level up my lame-os lol (but it is also true that before this event i couldn't find a single person to run with because i wasnt a high enough level XD)

Red*
Jan 6, 2011, 02:01 PM
that will lead to nothing. thanks pika for your meaningfully answer. text deleted

pikachief
Jan 6, 2011, 02:03 PM
The only thing we can do is help out with Meseta and Weapons that the new player can level faster.

oh this! Importers were very nice to give me some S rank guns and techer stuff when i payed for 1 month so that i could go Masterforce and Gunmaster :D