PDA

View Full Version : For those who play on the PC JP servers (or anyone who knows)

dias_flac_0g
Jan 5, 2011, 07:50 PM
Is there ever gonna be an event that drops Armas Line boards like nothing?

I ask cuz I wanna invest in some high % ones, but I dont wanna spend a ton of money if there's gonna be an event that's gonna drop em like nothing soon.

Anyways, like always any help would be appreciated ^_^

milranduil
Jan 5, 2011, 07:57 PM
The Great Arms Race will drop more Armas boards than other events, but they still won't become super cheap. They drop at Seabed Vibrations S2 (bot mission and Mother Brain with arguably the best EXP vs. time PSU has ever had on S3), and Record of Assault S3 (HIVE mission with lots of Carriguines and SEED Arguines in b3 and Fakis form 2 as boss. MF is ideal for Seabed and Beast FM/GM for Record of Assault (I say beast because nanoblast can seriously clear a LOT of the block in 60 seconds).

dias_flac_0g
Jan 5, 2011, 08:05 PM
Hmmm, sounds like an event that we wont be getting here anytime soon lol.

Can you tell me when this event came out? We are currently doing Absolute Zero how long did it take this Great Arms race event to come out after your Absolute Zero?

That way I can have some kind of idea as to when we will be getting this event.

I ask this because about 2 months ago I wanted to buy a vijeri rainbow but now they are like 5k in shops however 2 months back there was only like 2-3 in the shops and the cheapest one was 70mill xD I was gonna buy it but someone told me to wait for Absolute Zero. So yea I dont wanna invest a ton of money of Armas Lines now if 2-3 months from now they gonna be like 3-4 mill per board lol.

Ishia
Jan 5, 2011, 08:09 PM
After AZ and our rewards, we'll be getting the Neudaiz GBR and the Third Festa will follow after. That right there is like a 4-6 month period.

The Great Arms Race is the event after the Third Festa.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 6, 2011, 12:40 AM
Oh ok then. I think i'll still invest in the elements that I use the most for now. Plus knowing how our updates are here in the US servers we wont be getting this event till like August or so xD

Anyways, that about answers my quesion so thank you.