PDA

View Full Version : Ofiicial SoE Thread

Clavat99
Jan 6, 2011, 05:05 PM
Here is the official Soldiers of Eternity thread. There will be a direct URL to this thread on the guilds group page. If you dont really want to post something on the group message board, then here is the place to do it! People who arent members but are thinking about joining can use this thread too.

itsme
Jan 6, 2011, 05:07 PM
Is the soldiers of Eternity a psz group of players?... what are the requirements for joining and what do you do?

Clavat99
Jan 6, 2011, 05:09 PM
SoE is indeed a group of PSZ players, we are currently trying to get as many members as we can so people can find other people to play with easily. As for requirements, the only one is that you enjoy playing PSZ. Of course, if you start being an a-hole then you will get banned, but not many people on here are, so that shouldnt be a problem.

itsme
Jan 6, 2011, 05:14 PM
ok then. I'll try to join as long as you don't require too much personal information, and as long as I don't have to receive e-mails... that's ok, right?

Clavat99
Jan 6, 2011, 05:18 PM
uh...its a group on this site... Click the "Join Soldiers of Eternity" link in my sig just takes you to the group here. we do have a website, but its still under construction. you dont have to give any info to join.

itsme
Jan 6, 2011, 05:25 PM
ok cool, just didn't want something where I had to give my name (alias) adress and zip code (fake) or any other information like that or recieve daily emails about stuff I could just check on the site... I'll be a member withing a few minutes on the site.

cow_vinh
Jan 6, 2011, 05:39 PM
hey itsme.
wanna play a bit?
i just joined the group myself and im hopign to play right away.
u know where my fc is. and I know urs is.
are u down for a dun run or two?

itsme
Jan 6, 2011, 05:44 PM
sure, I'm eating right now, so in about 10 minutes

cow_vinh
Jan 6, 2011, 05:45 PM
alright im ready to play.
who wants to host?
and clavat u wanna come play too?

Clavat99
Jan 6, 2011, 06:04 PM
I would play but my ds is missing right now lol. plus, my wifi is being a whiny b****. Says i have a full connection but then says "cannot find an access point". lol otherwise i would

cow_vinh
Jan 6, 2011, 06:05 PM
aw thats too bad.
well itsme are u down for a dun run?
I made a party and ill be waiting

RocketPropelledPanda
Jan 6, 2011, 07:16 PM
Greetings I just joined and would like to know if any cool activities(SH runs) are going on.

Clavat99
Jan 7, 2011, 10:45 AM
A lot of our members have SH opened up, so if you want to do a run, just ask around. SoE hasnt really developed enough to start doing established days for doing runs. right now its just set up a run whenever you want to or can.

ShratTheMighty
Jan 7, 2011, 10:13 PM
Anyone up for a game in a coupla hours? Maybe Paru...I'm trying to find a certain Mag for a friend. :3

ShratTheMighty
Jan 7, 2011, 10:56 PM
Nvm... I've been shut down... Sorry.

Cryptic
Jan 8, 2011, 12:12 AM
I'm up for a game..

Tetris
Jan 8, 2011, 05:20 PM
So am I :P Even though I'm a total newbie.

ShratTheMighty
Jan 9, 2011, 02:23 PM
Anyone around? I'm up for a quick game.

cow_vinh
Jan 9, 2011, 07:56 PM
hey shrat u down for some runs?

Akaimizu
Jan 14, 2011, 08:30 PM
Ok. I got my stuff ready. My FC is now in my profile.

Cannonball
Jan 15, 2011, 02:38 PM
Another pso veteran/ps0 newb here. Ready to play anytime

Tigus
Jan 15, 2011, 08:38 PM
That would be me lol, I may be lv50-60 but im still a noob. I am also a SoE in otherwords im in this group so if u wanna play let me know and ill add u.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 15, 2011, 11:54 PM
You know what? I think I might actually join this one... just so long as you don't make a big deal of it, all considering what I did to the Blue Rogues back then (suffice to say, they apparently aren't around anymore :|). ^^;

Clavat99
Jan 18, 2011, 11:25 AM
lol i thought tahu killed BR. but i suppose he would have had to have help

Chaos Rappy
Jan 18, 2011, 04:52 PM
No, no, no, you misunderstand. I simply made a retort on his group's page (via join then quit afterwards) about not advertising to me to join their group (since they sent me a PM, asking me to join, IIR), a huge thing started, and they disbanded afterwards... suffice to say, I'm somewhat joining out of pity of what I unintentionally caused to them and half because you didn't actually specifically single me out to join. It's like being a subtle clown... in a sense. I don't know. I'm joined and that's all I'll say to that. Although, I may be making my own group for PSZ as well, so maybe we could lead a joint thing together. ;P

Windancer
Feb 20, 2011, 12:58 AM
You know what? I think I might actually join this one... just so long as you don't make a big deal of it, all considering what I did to the Blue Rogues back then (suffice to say, they apparently aren't around anymore :|). ^^;

Just to set the record Straight here. Chaosmaster did nothing to Blue Rogues Nor did Tahu. I have a friend who was told he had 6 months to live. I broke up the group because I didn't have the time to deal with so many members and spend time with my friend. I cannot believe the egos of some people sheesh. My friend is now in the last weeks of his life. But thats beside the point. The point is you should keep quiet on things you have no idea about. At the time of the break up Blue Rogues had about 104 members and was just to big for me to handle. If Chaosmaster wants to think he single handedly brought down a group of 104 people then more power to him. A little egotistical if you ask me. Sorry to post this kinda of stuff in your group thread. Best of luck to you guys Hope you guys do well.

CrimsonRagna
Mar 13, 2013, 10:22 PM
Hello there, I go by the name of Ragna.
I recently joined pso world and have been seeking
A group where I feel right at home
I'll be chating with you all in the near future

blace
Mar 14, 2013, 01:02 AM
You do realize that this thread is over two years old? You'll have to contact one of its members.