PDA

View Full Version : Diga limit break broken?

dias_flac_0g
Jan 7, 2011, 06:54 PM
Its not doing what it's supposed to. Doesnt it hit multiple targets now? Well I tried it on the robot guys in block C of the event which have 3 targets but it's acting like the normal Diga and hitting only 1 target how lame is that? :(

milranduil
Jan 7, 2011, 07:28 PM
Need more information. Have you had it before using it and it worked? Do you have attack range plus? Are you using it as MF with it showing as bought and equipped (possible to accidentally delete it)?

dias_flac_0g
Jan 7, 2011, 09:07 PM
Need more information. Have you had it before using it and it worked? Do you have attack range plus? Are you using it as MF with it showing as bought and equipped (possible to accidentally delete it)?

Yes to everything accept I just bought it a while ago when I made this topic. It just doesnt hit multiple targets how lame.

MillyB
Jan 7, 2011, 09:24 PM
Yes to everything accept I just bought it a while ago when I made this topic. It just doesnt hit multiple targets how lame.

You sure you got the right one?

Midori Oku
Jan 7, 2011, 09:27 PM
Are you right up on the enemy or far away? You have to be right up on them for it to work.

dias_flac_0g
Jan 7, 2011, 10:09 PM
Are you right up on the enemy or far away? You have to be right up on them for it to work.

Ahhh!! So that's probably why it's not working xD

Yea i'm far away from them. I tried it on the robots from very far away and it was only hitting one target I was like the hell?

Ok let me do another run and try it infront of them now.

Midori Oku
Jan 7, 2011, 10:37 PM
Here is a video that Ceresa made showing limit break on De Ragan. Maybe this may help you out a little bit. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVPDXwLCh8Y

dias_flac_0g
Jan 7, 2011, 10:53 PM
Ya, it's working now thank you :)

Too bad you have to be close to the enemies in order to work though. Oh well it's still really strong. I hit a lil guy and the 3 parts of the robot just now, not bad at all.

unicorn
Jan 8, 2011, 03:59 AM
I wish it worked from far away too. You cant even see it hit the enemy most of the time.

Eh, I guess it would be broken if forces had a long range boss killer. You know, like FM and GM don't have em :eyeroll:

dias_flac_0g
Jan 8, 2011, 04:42 AM
Yea getting close as a MF isnt something you want to do. So it's kinda weird how they made it that way xD

Midori Oku
Jan 8, 2011, 06:01 AM
Yea getting close as a MF isnt something you want to do. So it's kinda weird how they made it that way xD

lol I have not had a problem with getting close. Once the Shijin comes Masterforce can take damage with no problem kinda like FM and FF can now. :)

Powder Keg
Jan 8, 2011, 07:32 AM
I like that video because it has Lufia 2's sinistral battle playing. :)

Still have a bit to go before getting my force to 180...