PDA

View Full Version : GAMS

oG Epik
Jan 8, 2011, 01:34 AM
I am now lvl 101 and wanna start doing GAMS but i tired to do 1(im acrofighter) and i could not use any of my weps all i had was claws slicers and a twin saber are they not aloud or something?

desturel
Jan 8, 2011, 01:40 AM
You are limited to level 20 in GAM so you will need to find weapons that you can use with level 20 stats.

oG Epik
Jan 8, 2011, 03:32 AM
Ya i just figured it out... Do you haev to complete the mission to get aexp?

Darki
Jan 8, 2011, 03:51 AM
You don't need to complete it, just think Aexp is like exp, AP are like levels and AMP are like mission points.

When you go into the mission, all "exp" monster give you IS Aexp, so you can pick some missions and spam certain parts, if I remember well World of Illusion/R can give a lot of Aexp per time if you just abandon before the two last blocks or something like that (diidn't do that yet).

But I'd say, don't worry, and try to get the stat increasing GAS so you can equip all weapons you want, as an AF I suppose you'll get extra ATP so you can use most of your habitual weapons there.

bloodflowers
Jan 8, 2011, 10:03 AM
I am now lvl 101 and wanna start doing GAMS but i tired to do 1(im acrofighter) and i could not use any of my weps all i had was claws slicers and a twin saber are they not aloud or something?

I'd say don't bother - keep running Absolute Zero for the exp boost it currently has. When you hit 180 all exp gained in any mission will be AEXP which will give you the freedom to run anything for AP points instead of being restricted to GAMs.