PDA

View Full Version : PSU Help (I'm new)

Abernfitch
Jan 8, 2011, 07:08 PM
hey guys. i am debating on purchasing the game on demand and getting a subscription renewal. I believe I used to be a level 30 (somewhere around there). If i would renew I will need someone to help me navigate (tours), some help ranking up and getting caught up (have not played since before any dlc.). Also is it worth it to come back. I need some expert advice, so I figured I'd try out this community.

Ryna
Jan 8, 2011, 07:29 PM
I have a couple of questions for you:
1. When did you last play?
2. What caused you to quit the first time?

The game has been greatly improved since its original release and is worth coming back if you haven't played in a while.

Abernfitch
Jan 8, 2011, 07:42 PM
I last played quite some time ago. It was when the room expansions were the new things. So a very long time ago.
I don't remember why i quit surprisingly, it was a long time ago. Probably inactivity.
I feel like it will be rough for me with no friends to play with.

Ryna
Jan 8, 2011, 08:09 PM
It sounds like you haven't played for a long time. Several additions have been made to the game since the first expansion.

If you're still interested in playing, now it is a good time to renew. On the Xbox 360 servers, an event known as Absolute Zero is being held. PSU events always attract large groups of players. That will make it easier for you to find teams.